Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 09-11-2010, 11:38 PM   #2381
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: The Mile Higher Club (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"It is me talking, Ryuki. (switches to Japanese) Not that this proves anything.(switches back) It can be subtle sometimes. Right now I'm in control--feel in total control of my facilities. It wanted the car to drive out of here, to drive out of this place crawling with angels 'cos it's not going to fly out. It wanted you along," he stares Sunae in the eye, a bit aggressively, "as a hostage. It figured that it and I could overpower you and get you in the car. I gambled you'd win that fight. I also gambled that if I kept harping on the car you'd figure out there was something wrong with me." He sighs. "As for me, just me, I want my kit and it's in the car. I want to help."
"Throw your keys away from you. Mitch, or John, and I will go get your bag. And mine. I don't have anything helpful in it, mind you but you never know."
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:51 AM   #2382
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch takes hold of Ryuki's other arm and looks over at Ash "I belive he did not know he was possesed so do not be too hard on him." Running over ways to get Shedites out of people he adds "If we can get the creature to go celestial we can kill it, but how do we drive it out with out killing the host. Hmm, perhaps the Song of Possesion if anyone knows it. I belive that you can not be possesed by two people at the same time."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Throw your keys away from you. Mitch, or John, and I will go get your bag. And mine. I don't have anything helpful in it, mind you but you never know."

"Okay hun," Ryuki says with a wink to Sunae as he tosses the keys forward, though with Ash holding his arm tightly he can't swing it very far. The keys land barely in front of his feet.

"I know Possession," Corat answers, "but he's got a brutally strong will, and I'm not willing to molest him to get in."

Ryuki gives him a dirty look. "You're not my type anyway. Celestial. Male."

"Very funny. But if I can get inside I might be able to kick it out. Would you let me in?"

"Sure." No doubt he intended to follow up with a witty remark, but the demon takes hold again with its full force. He tilts backwards for just a moment, the only indication of what it's about to do, then throws Ryuki's full weight hard forward. Mitchim, on his right, anticipates the demon and manages to adjust his grip but Ash isn't so lucky. Perhaps he's distracted by the loud (9 point) Disturbance, but the violent shift overextends Ryuki's shoulder, popping it painfully out of joint.

Ryuki screams, the sound mixing with the pop of the shoulder and the Disturbance. Corat drops into celestial form, a beat behind but hoping he can make up the difference with speed and some help from his friends.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-13-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: not "kick it in"!
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #2383
RadLilim

Quote:
"Sure." No doubt he intended to follow up with a witty remark, but the demon takes hold again with its full force. He tilts backwards for just a moment, the only indication of what it's about to do, then throws Ryuki's full weight hard forward. Mitchim, on his right, anticipates the demon and manages to adjust his grip but Ash isn't so lucky. Perhaps he's distracted by the loud (9 point) Disturbance, but the violent shift overextends Ryuki's shoulder, popping it painfully out of joint.

Ryuki screams, the sound mixing with the pop of the shoulder and the Disturbance. Corat drops into celestial form, a beat behind but hoping he can make up the difference with speed and some help from his friends.
His cherubic nature overriding his need to kill the demon, Ash will help Ryuki down to the ground and ask if he is OK. He will inspect the arm and try and figure out if he can reset it.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #2384
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadLilim View Post
His cherubic nature overriding his need to kill the demon, Ash will help Ryuki down to the ground and ask if he is OK. He will inspect the arm and try and figure out if he can reset it.
Sunae runs over

"GO! Get it! I got this, just make sure you get him!"

Sunae looks over him for a moment, pokes and prods at the injury

"He's fine, he just dislocated his shoulder. We can pop it back in."

And, drawing on years of personal experience, she gets ready to do just that.

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 09-13-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #2385
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Quote:
Sunae runs over

"GO! Get it! I got this, just make sure you get him!"

Sunae looks over him for a moment, pokes and prods at the injury

"He's fine, he just dislocated his shoulder. We can pop it back in."

And, drawing on years of personal experience, she gets ready to do just that.
Once he's on the ground where he's sure his arm is not falling off, he doesn't even bother with 'OK'. "Go go go!" he says to Ash, almost yelling. "Kill it!"

Only when the Cherub is away will he consider fixing his shoulder.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-13-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: clarifying
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #2386
alexondria

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post
Zahirah would let Ash handle Ryuki and slip into celestial form herself. The Angels in the hospital are likely getting a headache from the amount of disturbance coming from the parking lot. She doesn't know where it went, but she's going to try and find it for Ryuki in case it really is one of the ones that can access memories.
(oops this was supposed to be in this thread- and I'm sure she's thinking of the ones that know everything you do)
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #2387
RadLilim

Quote:
Once he's on the ground where he's sure his arm is not falling off, he doesn't even bother with 'OK'. "Go go go!" he says to Ash, almost yelling. "Kill it!"

Only when the Cherub is away will he consider fixing his shoulder.
Ash nods quickly and follows Zahiarh into Celestial from, his winged dalmatian form sticks a nose in the air, trying to track the foul and smelly demon.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #2388
Puck

Quote:
Ash nods quickly and follows Zahiarh into Celestial from, his winged dalmatian form sticks a nose in the air, trying to track the foul and smelly demon.
Mitch says to Ryuki "Well we at least know you're not possessed any more." With a small burst of essence he lets his vessal slide away and goes celestial, joining in the hunt for the Shedite.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #2389
ladyarcana55

Sunae sighs and shakes her head

"The worst part of this is that if this is a trick my grandfather will never let me let me hear the end of it. AND he will use it as a lesson on what happens when we talk to ANYONE who does not serve Our Lady. Oh well."

She Sing Ethereal Shields on herself (you can never be too safe) and positions herself behind Ryuki. She hooks and an arm around Ryuki's dislocated arm.

"Ready?"
Old 09-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #2390
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Sunae sighs and shakes her head

"The worst part of this is that if this is a trick my grandfather will never let me let me hear the end of it. AND he will use it as a lesson on what happens when we talk to ANYONE who does not serve Our Lady. Oh well."

She Sing Ethereal Shields on herself (you can never be too safe) and positions herself behind Ryuki. She hooks and an arm around Ryuki's dislocated arm.

"Ready?"
"Ready," he says, knowing that if she's like the last guy who did this she'll pull before he's finished saying it.

((Shedite hunting requires me to do a bit of blocking, tracking, and math, things I can't do at work. Will post all that in approximately ten hours. If there's anything I should know before then, drop it in the OOC thread.))

Tags
in nomine