Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 02-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Johnaceinnj

Default Lead Paint - Warranty Expired Questions

Hi there.

Here's my silly question.

I was going through my Munchkin cards, and noticed I have both the Curse! Lead Paint and Curse! Warranty Expires! cards, in color, with the Munchkin 7 More Good Cards expansion icons.

My questions is, since I never bought Munchkin 7 More Good Cards, and as far as I know, it was never released in color, since Munchkin 7 is going to be re-released as Munchkin 7 Cheat With Both Hands, where could I have gotten these two cards from?

I know this is a strange question, but I don't recall them being promo cards, or part of anything else. Any help on finding where these cards are from, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Johnaceinnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: Lead Paint - Warranty Expired Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaceinnj View Post
I was going through my Munchkin cards, and noticed I have both the Curse! Lead Paint and Curse! Warranty Expires! cards, in color, with the Munchkin 7 More Good Cards expansion icons.
You probably bought Marked for Death; we included them in that set as a fulfillment of our pledge to make them available in a small, low-cost expansion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaceinnj View Post
My questions is, since I never bought Munchkin 7 More Good Cards, and as far as I know, it was never released in color, since Munchkin 7 is going to be re-released as Munchkin 7 Cheat With Both Hands, where could I have gotten these two cards from?
Because I want to be very, very, very clear about this: Cheat With Both Hands is the new version of Munchkin Blender. It includes updated versions of exactly those cards and only those cards that were in Blender. The cards from More Good Cards that were not yoinked from Blender (mostly Monster Enhancers, but also the two Curses you named) will reappear in Munchkin Monster Enhancers, along with a couple of new cards to bulk the set up to 15 Doors.

And yes, this means that if you buy both Marked for Death and Munchkin Monster Enhancers, you'll get two copies of those Curse cards. Happy Cursing!

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Johnaceinnj

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I did get Marked for Death, so now it makes sense!

I already ordered Munchkin Monster Enhancers and Munchkin 7 Cheat with both hands!

So, I should have everything in color at that point!

Thanks again!

John
Johnaceinnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
Quotencommon

They're also in GUAL, so you could have three copies of the cards.
Quotencommon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheat with both hands, marked for death