Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 02-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
Johnaceinnj

Default Portable Hole Card

Hello.

I've seen the Portable Hole Card around in the original black and white. I was wondering if that card will resurface at some time in color?

Thanks again.

John
Johnaceinnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
Bogie1494

Default Re: Portable Hole Card

It is going to be re-released in the new Munchkin 7 - Cheat With Both Hands.
(I am not sure the set is but I am assume, possibly incorrectly, that it will be in color since all the newly released sets/expansions/boosters have been in color since Mayish 2010)
Bogie1494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
MunchkinMan

Portable Hole was originally in Munchkin Blender and then also released, with the Munchkin backs, in More Good Cards. Since it was in Blender originally, it will be in Cheat With Both Hands, which will have the Munchkin backs and full-color art, just like all the Munchkin products now do. Bogie1494: There's no need to guess about whether the art will but full-color. Phil and Andrew have established that the Munchkin line* will go forward with full-color art until such time as something better comes along. What could be better than full color art? I have no clue, but one could imagine. . .

* All except Go Up A Level, which is filled with replacements, so it was decided to stick with the older color scheme.
MiB #1029

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 02-03-2011 at 08:12 AM.
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #4
Johnaceinnj

Thanks a bunch! I love this board - quick replies!
Johnaceinnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
Bogie1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
There's no need to guess about whether the art will but full-color. Phil and Andrew have established that the Munchkin line* will go forward with full-color art until such time as something better comes along. What could be better than full color art? I have no clue, but one could imagine. . .

* All except Go Up A Level, which is filled with replacements, so it was decided to stick with the older color scheme.
Most excellent news! I had figured it was so, but I had not read anything saying that yet.....I hadn't really looked into it much though. I may have to get myself a complete color set now.
Bogie1494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheat with both hands, portable hole