Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 12-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #101
fifiste

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

OK. I guess I'm ok with homemade chars too. Im looking at least 1 better 2 players more. Opening an OOC thread soon. I really would like you to take a look at those premades, better yet use some, and comment on their suitability in OOC thread. As I'm trying to use you as guinea pigs for this scenario. :D.
fifiste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:00 AM   #102
Dalillama

I Must Go Down to the Seas again is seeking players. This is a nautical themed historical In Nomine game set in the 1550s. The characters are chasing evidence that the Words of Waters and/or the Oceans are not as defunct as previously thought More detail appears in the OOC thread.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #103
Michael Thayne

Looks like I've got one more slot open on Assault on Bunker 23.
Michael Thayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #104
Dalillama

I'm still looking for 1-2 players for I Must Go Down to the Seas Again, if there are any IN players interested.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #105
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

I'm looking for four to six players to participate in a "Dungeon Science Fiction" game. The name of the thread is "Space Warriors"

The characters will be from earth, and working for mysterious high tech aliens, raiding ships, space stations, and precursor ruins.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #106
Flameman

The campaign Odysseys is recruiting again.

If you are interested in joining check these links.
http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=90
http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=94315
http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=97290

Send me an PM or respond in the OOC if you're interested :)
Flameman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:50 AM   #107
Totem

Worlds of Fire has an opening for a new player. Notes about this can be found here.

There are additional notes explaining more about the situation which I'm not going into here.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #108
DarkForce

In an effort to get better at Gm'ing. I would like start a star wars game. I would like have it take place between The 2nd Death star and Thrawn. The events of return of the Jedi take place 4 years ABY and Thrawn is 9 ABY. So we could have a game in between that. I do not see much in ways of story there. I would like to do a game of a Imperial warlord trying to take power after the Death of the emperor and have the game end with thrawn showing up.

The game can have imps or rebels. The way I am wanting to run it, they would be forced to work together.

The game would be Low on Jedi. The Story in Star wars only have 1 Jedi alive. Luke Skywalker. I will allow force adepts and grey jedi, but there are is no Jedi order. There would probably still be a lot of Hostility between rebel and Imps.

What would you think? Any interest?
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #109
Skullcrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchsknight View Post
In an effort to get better at Gm'ing. I would like start a star wars game. I would like have it take place between The 2nd Death star and Thrawn. The events of return of the Jedi take place 4 years ABY and Thrawn is 9 ABY. So we could have a game in between that. I do not see much in ways of story there. I would like to do a game of a Imperial warlord trying to take power after the Death of the emperor and have the game end with thrawn showing up.

The game can have imps or rebels. The way I am wanting to run it, they would be forced to work together.

The game would be Low on Jedi. The Story in Star wars only have 1 Jedi alive. Luke Skywalker. I will allow force adepts and grey jedi, but there are is no Jedi order. There would probably still be a lot of Hostility between rebel and Imps.

What would you think? Any interest?
Will it be run in GURPS? Are you opposed to someone playing a droid? Are the events of themovies and the current cartoon considered or are thery being ignored?

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #110
DarkForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Will it be run in GURPS? Are you opposed to someone playing a droid? Are the events of themovies and the current cartoon considered or are thery being ignored?
I would say Cartoon ignored because I have not seen it. I would say that the movies 4,5,6 are good. I do not like 1,2,3. But that is just me.

I am thinking that the game would take place about 3 weeks after the destruction of the 2nd Death star. Peace talks between the rebels and the Imps are taking place. Surrender and people finally working together is starting to happen.

Some Imperial warlords are turning out to be good and really seeking to better the galaxy.

1 Warlord named Moff Garren is not ok with this and implements some secret Imperial documents to find a Infinite Empire super weapon. To then use and finish the work of the Emperor.

I would not be opposed to a Droid, but it will need to be fleshed out very well. Characters like IG88 are not going to fit in well. The players will likly need to be apart of the rebels or Imps. No free agents.
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote