Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 01-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #691
momothefiddler

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell OOC

It's only 2-3 yards high. I moved us all up to almost the surface, so there was standing room and then a thin layer of stone and then a thin layer of earth but they moved those.

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #692
ErhnamDJ

Do you want to put some stairs on the edges? If you don't, then you guys are going to be trapped down there.

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #693
momothefiddler

I hadn't mentioned it, but that does make sense. Sure.

Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT
Old 01-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #694
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by momothefiddler View Post
I hadn't mentioned it, but that does make sense. Sure.
Well, all the enemies can fly, but not all of you guys can. So I can't see any reason not to put some steps leading up.

My blog.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #695
ErhnamDJ

I might be about to wipe the party, but I hope you guys can appreciate the humor in this the way it plays out.

Also, don't you still have that vial the consul gave you? No one drank that yet, did they?

My blog.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #696
Jovus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
I might be about to wipe the party, but I hope you guys can appreciate the humor in this the way it plays out.

Also, don't you still have that vial the consul gave you? No one drank that yet, did they?
I can't speak to anyone else, but Jorrik's still up and ready for action.

Of course, that doesn't mean he can survive a TPK. There are ways to take down even a fully-prepared tank.

Non-sequiter: how do you feel about power items for Mystic Knight? It struck me as I was writing this post that Jorrik doesn't have one, but by some interpretations he could. (Power Items are for spellcasters; Jorrik has Magery 0 and his Imbue advantage has the Magical Power Modifier.)
Jovus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #697
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovus View Post
Non-sequiter: how do you feel about power items for Mystic Knight? It struck me as I was writing this post that Jorrik doesn't have one, but by some interpretations he could. (Power Items are for spellcasters; Jorrik has Magery 0 and his Imbue advantage has the Magical Power Modifier.)
It makes sense that they should get to use them, so go on ahead and pick something.

My blog.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #698
momothefiddler

I have the vial still. I grabbed it and then didn't do anything further.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #699
Jovus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
It makes sense that they should get to use them, so go on ahead and pick something.
I will unsurprisingly pick Jorrik's sig gear broadsword, Main-Droit, which with an unenchanted value of $5000 is worth 18 FP
Jovus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
welcome to hell