Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > MIB Demo Events

Old 05-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #1
alaynambell

Default USA - Starrucca, PA August 15-19 2018

Epic Nerd Camp
Island Lake Camp
Starrucca, PA

Adult summer camp (21+) with any and all nerd wants and needs! Spend a week at a summer camp with fellow nerds LARPing, RPGing, playing many games from the extensive game library offered, including almost every single Steve Jackson game, an escape room, quidditch matches, mermaid lessons, swordplay, arts and crafts, plus a whole lot more. Do activities IRL that characters do in-game!

www.epicnerdcamp.com

No events have been officially scheduled yet. But I will be running at least one munchkin tournament. There will be demos of any games requested by the organizers and any that I feel should be demo’d.

I do not have the full list of Steve Jackson games offered in the camp library. But my personal collection includes many different versions of munchkin, zombie dice, Cthulhu dice, Chez Geek, Illuminati, Car Wars, Simon’s cat, castellan, Mars Attacks! The dice game, and much more.

Hope to see you there!

Alayna Bell
SJ Games MIB 8493

Tags
camp, munchkin tournament, nerd