Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2015, 04:05 PM   #1
negru08

Default New to Munchkin and board games completely....kinda...

Hello all. Me and my friends have been playing Smash up for the last few months and are starting to get burned on it. We are waiting on the expansions packs to comes out. One of those packs is Munchkin which got me looking into this game. It seems like a very fun game to play with 4-5 people.

But I am new to buying games like this and dont know where to even start. I see that munchkin has so many versions/expansions of the game and I dont know what I need to buy or what pack expansion works with what or if they all work together like smash up.

If anyone would be willing to help me and point me in the right direction or give me a brief explanation of what versions I need/should buy and how all these other expansions work with the main game. That would be great. Also I read somewhere that the older rules were kinda broken and if I had a game prior to a certain date I had to update it? What is that all about?

Thank you for your time :)
negru08 is offline   Reply With Quote