Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Board and Dice Games

Old 07-02-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
jdliveit

Default Zombie Dice, Question about Feet

Hello folks,

I just bought the Zombie Dice game, and I'm confused about what you do with the "feet" dice you roll during your turn.

On the rules sheet, under the "Footprints" section, it says "if you choose to roll again, you will re-roll these dice..." Then, the third paragraph after that, explaining one's options during his/her turn, it says "if you choose to keep going, leave all your Feet on the table."

So, do you keep only the brains and shotgun blasts on the table and re-roll only the feet? Or do you keep the feet on the table and re-roll what's left in the cup? The rules specifically say the "footprints" get re-rolled, but then they say to keep all your feet on the table.

Thanks in advance for any help or answers!
jdliveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #2
Mister Ed

Default Re: Zombie Dice, Question about Feet

I think the intention is "leave your feet on the table as opposed to putting them back in the cup".

What you do, if you decide to keep rolling, is take additional dice from the cup to add to any feet you have from the last roll, so that the total is three dice, then roll those three dice.

If you had two dice with feet, you grab one more die from the cup. If you had one die with feet, you grab two more from the cup. If all three dice had feet last time, you would just reroll those same three dice.
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:29 PM   #3
jdliveit

Default Re: Zombie Dice, Question about Feet

Mister Ed,

Thanks a lot for the quick, easy-to-understand answer! Ok, that makes sense; I hadn't thought of it like that.

Now I know! Thanks again!
jdliveit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feet, footprints, zombie dice