Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #11
Captain Joy

Default Re: Kickstarter: Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items 2, Powered by GURPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbsmith View Post
I just noticed that the GURPS Pyramid: Dungeon Collection[1] book is available as an add-on for Dungeon Fantasy: Magic Items 2. Since I missed this during the Dungeon Fantasy: Monsters 2 Kickstarter I've added it here, and so should everybody else that may have missed it in the last Kickstarter.

[1] Not to be confused with Pyramid: Dungeon Fantasy Collected
I agree 100%. The GURPS Pyramid: Dungeon Collection could have been worthy of its own stand-alone kickstarter. I suspect it will be as useful as just about any other DFRPG/G:DF book—full of ready-to-use-with-little-to-no-prep maps, monsters, loot, etc. And it's available for the first time as a pdf, which is why I'm only now getting it.

Plus, grabbing it as an add-on gets us closer to the $15,000 stretch goal. To that end, I may add the Roleplayer or Pyramid bundle to my order as well. (I'll get pyramid dice when they come in yellow, instead of just red, white, and blue. Hint. Hint.)

Last edited by Captain Joy; 09-15-2019 at 02:45 AM.
Captain Joy is offline   Reply With Quote