Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Pyramid

Old 06-04-2019, 03:37 PM   #1
pgb

Default Pyramid slush pile

I don't want to hassle the powers that be for an official answer, but does anyone have any idea/info about what might be happening to the Pyramid slush pile and when? I had submitted an article quite a long time before the announcement of closure, and haven't heard anything beyond confirmation that it was received. I'm not complaining - just interested.

Paul.
pgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:26 PM   #2
Steven Marsh

Default Re: Pyramid slush pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgb View Post
I don't want to hassle the powers that be for an official answer, but does anyone have any idea/info about what might be happening to the Pyramid slush pile and when? I had submitted an article quite a long time before the announcement of closure, and haven't heard anything beyond confirmation that it was received. I'm not complaining - just interested.
I apologize if you didn't hear back; I'm not sure what happened, but it's entirely possible something got lost as I scrambled to assemble the final issues.

Anyway, all outstanding Pyramid articles should be assumed to revert back to their authors, "rejected" simply because there's no magazine currently for them to call home.

However, some articles might be suitable as the basis for full supplements (even short ones!), and we're encouraging all would-be writers to consider the GURPS Wish List and see if something there would be a suitable venue for them.
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:42 AM   #3
pgb

Default Re: Pyramid slush pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
I apologize if you didn't hear back; I'm not sure what happened, but it's entirely possible something got lost as I scrambled to assemble the final issues.

Anyway, all outstanding Pyramid articles should be assumed to revert back to their authors, "rejected" simply because there's no magazine currently for them to call home.

However, some articles might be suitable as the basis for full supplements (even short ones!), and we're encouraging all would-be writers to consider the GURPS Wish List and see if something there would be a suitable venue for them.
Thanks. No apology necessary at all. I realised that the outcome must be rejection, but wasn't sure if any feedback was likely. Partly that's for general interest, and partly it's because I am indeed considering something short on the wish list; there's not really very much overlap with the article, but I'd want to take into account feedback if there was any.
pgb is offline   Reply With Quote