Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 03-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #51
alexondria

Default Re: Rumour is there's a new Superior PDF this month

do we have a new eta on this- or did I miss it somewhere
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:59 PM   #52
EDG

As of the 8th of February, there were still "a couple of weeks of editorial and production work to be done on it", and those weeks wouldn't have happened until after the end of the product rush that delayed Litheroy in the first place. So, probably there's no firm ETA yet; it's almost certainly still in production.
EDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #53
Magicwillnz

It's April 2nd. It's been a long couple of weeks.

I don't mean to seem sarcastic. I just really like In Nomine, and I really don't want to see it die on me.
Magicwillnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 08:14 AM   #54
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Well, I was just answering some questions about it (one genuine typo which got into the laid out file after I sent the document, far as I can tell, and one query on a special case rule), so I know there's progress.

(I gather that Scott was trundling along on the doc and then got reprioritized from above to toss in a lot of GURPS stuff. GURPS Magic 4e may have been in that batch.)
Old 04-04-2006, 04:35 PM   #55
milliken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicwillnz
I don't mean to seem sarcastic. I just really like In Nomine, and I really don't want to see it die on me.
Considering how well In Nomine products are doing on e23, I don't think they're going to kill it any time soon. But the decision to e23-release all the GURPS products on a regular schedule really seems to have hurt progress on a lot of other e23 stuff.

Considering that a lot of the GURPS 4e core stuff isn't selling particularly spectacularly on e23, compared to In Nomine, even, I suspect priorities may shift back a bit, to a more varied product mix.

I do rather pity Scott -- having someone come up and dump a few thousand pages of stuff on your desk, for urgent work, isn't something *I'd* want to deal with....

---Walter
milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:06 PM   #56
Puck

Just giving this a bump. Is there any word on when we'll see the next IN PDF?
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:46 AM   #57
DryaUnda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicwillnz
Don't worry, If In Nomine was going to die, it would have done so back when it was trying way too hard to be the World of Darkness -- staring Druiel, the angel of glamorizing teen suicides...

Then Beth came in, got In Nomine off its absinthe addiction, and gave it a set of clothing that didn't come straight from Hot Topic.

Last edited by DryaUnda; 05-13-2006 at 10:48 AM.
DryaUnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:00 AM   #58
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Some of the next Superior stuff is having a slow-down because I'm sick, and because my computer drive failed on me, on my laptop (and email machine).

However, I am currently optimistic about the small amount of work it still needs for final prep, if very depressed about how much I'm likely to slow it down by coughing up lungs and generally feeling like Saminga warmed over. (Imagine the gunk. And the smell.)

Tags
meta