Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 05-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Luke Bunyip

Default Non OGRE Kickstarter specific OGRE merch?

My little antipodean mind is confused by the amount of merch associated with the OGRE Kickstarter. What merchandise which is not exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign will be available for purchase later via Warehouse 23?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
The Fox
Not-So-Secret Master /.\

Default Re: Non OGRE Kickstarter specific OGRE merch?

The reason you're confused is most likely because the situation is very confusing. Part of the problem is that we don't know yet. The only things I'm comfortable saying are definitively Kickstarter exclusive, really and truly no foolin', are the Ogre Supporter 2012 T-shirt and the counter sheet from the $350k stretch goal. I believe everything else is fair game, but nothing is guaranteed.

And even then, it's entirely possible I could be wrong, as things are massively in flux right now. But it would be extremely weird (and frankly, kinda dumb) for us to resell the Supporter shirt, and thus far I haven't seen any mention of plans to print extras of the as-yet-unnamed counter sheet.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

By the by, welcome back, Master Fox! It's been way too long.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #4
Luke Bunyip

Thanks Fox. I am mainly curious about the non OGRE Supporter T shirts. Currently, my finances will not stretch any more than the cost of a game and shipping down here. But in the future I am interested in the generic shirt designs. But I hear you regarding the confusion factor....
Old 05-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
mlvalentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Bunyip View Post
Thanks Fox. I am mainly curious about the non OGRE Supporter T shirts. Currently, my finances will not stretch any more than the cost of a game and shipping down here. But in the future I am interested in the generic shirt designs. But I hear you regarding the confusion factor....
We hope to post that list soon! We have a lot of decisions over the next few days once the Kickstarter ends.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
Luke Bunyip

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlvalentine View Post
We hope to post that list soon! We have a lot of decisions over the next few days once the Kickstarter ends.
As we say down here Monica, no worries. As well, I hope you all get to slow down a bit, deal with no SJG stuff, and catch up on any entrant sleep.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
Qthulhu

Well, I hope once this international shipping thing is truly finalised I'll be able to pick up the Kickstarter merch.

Trying to calculate tax for multiple item brackets is somewhat of a painnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
Qthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
merchandise, ogre 6e, t shirts