Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 03-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #501
crretin

Default Re: [OCC] Lost in Dreams

Right thanks...

crretin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #502
crretin

Also, Momo had magic long before I did.

crretin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:32 PM   #503
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

And poonbahbah has been trained in. ... Not quite magic. It's in everyone's future, given enough worlds.....

By the way cretin: please respond to your ic..... there are other items to respond to.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM   #504
Poonbahbah

Ah yes Dreaming. Good times. She certainly lucked out getting Sultan-1 as her first world. Though as I recall Koli had some success in that area as well. And without any training!
Old 03-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #505
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Koli came up with a character concept that delibrately handicapped himself, and the talent fit, and so I was nice and let him have it.

Tereza got lucky in one way, but unlucky in another: the magic system there interacted with her abilities in confusing ways and I'm fairly sure when she gets back she won't know whats going on.

Yes, I'm not neglecting the games. I'm just rebuilding the NPC generator. Stupid Excel- open office non-cross compatibility!

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 03-28-2014, 03:27 PM   #506
Poonbahbah

Well she had no ideas about her abilities anyway. So as far as she knows there isn't anything funny going on. Though I am now more curious about what's happening back at Sultan-1.

I figured you were busy. No rush.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:31 PM   #507
Justin_Bedard

Stephen Cirega, Internet Personality and musician.

Background
Spoiler:  

Attributes

Spoiler:  

Traits

Spoiler:  

Skills

Spoiler:  

Last edited by Justin_Bedard; 04-08-2014 at 07:33 PM.
Justin_Bedard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:44 AM   #508
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

No Xenophilia. Sorry. You can take broad minded instead if you feel like it, but I've turned that advantage down two or three times on this thread. Its too hard for me to make it an actual disadvantage.

Something you should be aware of: average male ST in these worlds is 11, not 10. just so you know your character is smaller than average-- or at least weaker. His HP indicates he weighs just a little more than average.

HT 13? wow. Thats quite high. And no HT-based skills to justify it: not a marathon runner or anything. Why do you want it that high, and how did he get it that high?

Please put the back-story with the rest of the character rather than a link to another site.

Artist should be graphic art.

The reputation is huge: +4 is an awful lot, but I his acomplishments do merit it. Though more on that...

He needs either a much higher artist or the versatility advantage. He's not known as a singer or voice actor, but as the inventor of an animation style. Either that or he's the face man for the real genius of the group, in which case that should be indicated.

What is his age? I don't need a specific number, but he could be just about any age at this point, though I suspect youth.

Boxing feels quite random, particularly the point expenditure. He's spent more points on that skill than on any other. It looks like its just a random combat skill out there to fill him in. Please at least justify it in his background. Also be aware combat skills are not required to succeed.

Lastly, Your math is off: please give me point values by the attributes and show subtotals on attributes, skills, and traits. your current total is 95. you have 100 to spend normally, plus 10 points of 'fluff' (though I think you may already have those 10).

Old 03-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #509
the_matrix_walker

I think I'm having Déjà vu
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:41 PM   #510
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
I think I'm having Déjà vu
Why, may I ask?

Tags
lost in dreams