Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 08-16-2018, 09:18 PM   #1
SnowFink

Default Two quick questions

So we recently bought Munchkin along side the 4th expansion.

Yesterday we were playing and I had the thief class. Our argue was about whether or not I could steal a card in game and take it to my hand. Lets say friend A is a Mage and I steal him a Mage object that he has equipped. Since Im not a mage and hence I cant equip it. Can I take to my hand to sell it later ? Because they were telling me that if I couldt equip the object I had to discard it right away since according to them you cant move cards in game to the hand by any means.

Also another argue we had. Theres a card that allows you to change squires gender(Cant remember the name right now sorry >.<)If player A is a woman and has a woman-only squire does changing the gender of the squire make it male-only ? If not whats the purpose of changing the squires gender at all?

Thanks in advance for your help!
SnowFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:08 AM   #2
Brf

Default Re: Two quick questions

When a thief steals, they can turn the card sideways and add it to their unequipped carried items.

Cards never return to your hand unless the effect specifically says the card goes in your hand.

Changing the sex of a Hireling only has an effect if you are fighting a monster which cares about its sex. It would not change any other basic features of that hireling.

Last edited by Brf; 08-17-2018 at 06:15 AM.
Brf is offline   Reply With Quote