Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #11
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Corat hides a laugh under a bite, barely. "It's like Watari is its own language. You do get used to it after awhile, I promise. Though I have to give Mitchim props--Ryuki still doesn't know he's a Seraph, and he's actively been trying to figure that out. Shen could get him to shut up, but I'll bet Mitch has learned his 'language' by now. And..." Corat smirks directly at Sunae, "it's just as well. You know his heart is taken, right?" This leads him to a long string of thoughts he doesn't deign to share. "We should have seen he was a Creationer. It was on of the theories we had but we didn't take it seriously at the time."
Sunae shrugs

"I never expected anything to come of it. Love is the brightest and strongest of flames. It annoys me that you cannot choose who sets that flame. It is also the greatest gift God gave man. But it's not for everyone. I always knew that he would be nothing more than an object of great beauty and awe, to be admired from afar. But I accepted that, but I did want to at least be his friend. I am saddened, and hurt, that he didn't want my friendship."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
He nods appraisingly at Kane. "I know L.A. pretty well, and Mitch knows it very well. Ryuki's got a dossier on practically every demon in that town, and what he doesn't have Jasmine will. I'll call him and ask him for it, but Soldier or no he will charge for that. So, what little amusement could we offer Il Divo for a look at his black book?"
"Wait...you might not have to. Now that Ryuki knows about Eli's hand in it all, he's going to want to know as much as he can about Eli and about his Word. A trade then?"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine