Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 11-14-2020, 09:49 AM   #1
madickey

Default 3D Printed Terrain With Hexes?

I have been running a 5e D&D campaign for a few years, but my interest is (as it always seems to) drifting towards GURPS. I use Printable Scenery's tiles for combat maps, and my players and I are fans of the visualization it gives.
I know I could just use the 3D printed walls over a hex battlemat for GURPS, but are there any creators who offer roughly the same quality and options as PS, but with 1" hexes instead of squares?
note: I have zero digital sculpting skill or interest, so remixing tiles myself is not an option.
Old 12-23-2020, 01:56 AM   #2
Innui

Default Re: 3D Printed Terrain With Hexes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madickey View Post
I have been running a 5e D&D campaign for a few years, but my interest is (as it always seems to) drifting towards GURPS. I use Printable Scenery's tiles for combat maps, and my players and I are fans of the visualization it gives.
I know I could just use the 3D printed walls over a hex battlemat for GURPS, but are there any creators who offer roughly the same quality and options as PS, but with 1" hexes instead of squares?
note: I have zero digital sculpting skill or interest, so remixing tiles myself is not an option.
Take a look on drivethrurpg, mike Sheridan has some hex dungeon stuff. I tried some myself but the peg system had tight tolerance but that was a while ago.
Innui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 10:59 PM   #3
AOTA

Default Re: 3D Printed Terrain With Hexes?

I like these ones from Axolote Hex. On DriveThruRPG. I did their Kickstarter a few years ago. They print out very well.
Mib#3477
Formally Bobzilla
GURPS Checker for Prime Directive
AOTA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3d printing, hexes