Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 12-11-2005, 09:06 PM   #1
chuckthedog

Default Re: Yo, dude. New In Nomine STUFF.

Is there a chance of getting more print stuff for In Nomine?
chuckthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 06:52 AM   #2
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: Print Nomine?

At this point in time? No.

If Eli sells 2,500 copies in a few months? Maybe, but they'll also look at Lilith (who is apparently plotting to overrun China, but don't call her Hunny) and her sales as well.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:26 AM   #3
chuckthedog

Okay. Just thought I'd ask.
chuckthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 08:20 AM   #4
RadLilim

One can always get the PDF versions and print them out. Most office places will do double sided also. It's what I did with Lilith so my (in theory) players could read it also.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:22 PM   #5
iamevan

I can honestly say I am very happy with the pdf. In Nomine. I was afraid the game was offically dead, but thanks to e23 I was wrong. I can see the tremendous advantages of downloaded supliments. The only thing I hope for in the future is more goodies.
iamevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

I'm growing to love my PDF Core Rules. (I'm working on a project mumbled about elsewhere... Jumping back and forth, searching on key words... Mmmmm!)

So long as the e23 PDFs sell well, there should be more forthcoming. (If something doesn't sell well, of course . . . Well.)
Old 12-17-2005, 05:07 AM   #7
Padre

Any chance of giving us a hint as to what level of sales constitutes "selling well", in this format? I guess not, but figured I'd ask anyways. :)
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 04:43 PM   #8
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Actually, at the moment, I'm only making some educated guesses based on comments from The Powers That Be and analysis with my spouse. It depends on things like the amount of layout and prep work that these things require, and how much they have to pay the person/people doing that.

GURPS Mysteries is almost certainly doing well -- that's about the only thing I feel secure about saying at this time. O:> The IN adventures, so far, don't seem to have a lot of people buying them. (Though they are getting good ratings, overall.)

When I get A) more data from the Dark Masters, and B) permission to talk about it, maybe I can say more.

Tags
meta