Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Board and Dice Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2018, 03:33 PM   #1
wdavidlewis

Default Triplanetary Questions

Unboxed my Triplanetary today. Love it so far. Trying to make sure I understand movement so I would love it if someone can check me and answer a few questions. Looking at this image

Turn 1: Took off from Venus to hex A. Movement vector is nothing.
Turn 2: Spent a fuel towards hex B. Due to gravity from entering hex A in turn 1, ended up in hex C with a 1 hex vector towards hex D.
Turn 3: Spent a fuel towards hex D. Due to gravity from entering hex C in turn 2, I end up in hex E.

First question - this correct so far?
Second question - in traveling from hex C to hex E, I traveled along the hex spine of a gravity hex but did not enter it. For my next turn, will I be affected by gravity or not?

Last question which is not about movement. What are the lines around the planets? You can see the blue line around Venus 5 hexes out at the top of the picture. I don't see where they are mentioned.

Have a game scheduled next week with a co-worker and looking forward to it. Thanks in advance for the help.
wdavidlewis is offline   Reply With Quote