Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
Sporally

Default Big handful of questions

Hi

I'm pretty new to the game but already I'm very into it. However, a handful of questions have arised from my first few games.

Feel free to answer my questions even if you can't answer them all.
  1. Can another player help someone else get his winning level kill? Can two players help each other if they both are level 9 and the helping Munchkin is an elf?
  2. Do you get to keep your Super Munchkin / Half-breed if you lose your class / race? And can you play a Super Munchking / Half-breed if you have no classe / race (to evade charity)?
  3. Cleric - Resurrection: Can someone please explain to me in detail how it works? My friends and I aren't sure about how it is used.
  4. Cleric +1 level-card (forgot the name): Once played, can it be interrupted by Annihilation / Curse - Lose a level?
  5. When you for any reason must give away cards, can you remove or change a class or race with those on your hand?
  6. Instant wall / Hireling give you an automatic escape. Some cards describe that it must be used before your die roll. Other cards say they don't need to be used before the die roll. Does the instant wall / Hireling (among other cards) need to be used before a die roll?
  7. How is the sex of your character determined? Sometimes you have both a male and a female race / class. And does both race and class determine your sex?
  8. Pantyhose of giant strength: Are they considered items that can be destroyed by the itching powder? I guess not, but on the other hand it is clothing that itching powder could destroy.

Thanks a lot for your help on these questions.
Sporally is offline   Reply With Quote