Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Network > GURPS Vehicle Builder

Old 06-24-2020, 02:19 AM   #1
GURPS Fox

Default Getting Transhuman Space's HePlaR working and other Setting 'Mods'

So, I've recently purchased the GVB after using the positively ancient one that is free and I've have been working on designs for a setting that I've been working on called 'A New World: A World of Conflict and Sorrow', modifying a few things. First thing is that I've been discussing this with a fellow GURPSer about getting this into GURPS and has been working on a prototype space warship, with my input.
First, I've started to make 'variants' on the standard crew modules, in this case, 4.375 for volume and weight for command modules and 4.5 for provisions and life support due to the fact that humanity is stupidly augmented genetically compared to us modern humans (best descriptor is 'Halo SPARTAN-IIs and Battletech Elementals came together and had a baby') and anthropomorphic uplifted animals, with the largest average in at 350kg each (oh, and the largest beings occupy a space of just shy of 8m^3) while consuming (on average) 24.75kgs of food, 108 liters of water, and 3.2773 liters of air per day.

So, does what have I been doing work alright in GVB in this regard, or am I doing it wrong?
Second, how do I put in the HePlaR(High-Efficiency Plasma Recombustion Fusion Rocket) into GVB, it is required due to the fact that the fellow GURPSer has used it for the ship design. How would I get this into GVB?

These are just the first questions, aka what I need to be answered ASAP. I want to make sure that everything is OK for this to work out (and not pester a fellow GURPSer for design specs).
GURPS Fox is offline   Reply With Quote