Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #221
eustakos

Default Re: The 2012 e23 Releases and Speculation Thread

Ja Meister
Old 04-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #222
dbm

And the new release for 19 April is: Pyramid 3/42: Noir.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #223
TorgSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbm View Post
And the new release for 19 April is: Pyramid 3/42: Noir.
The old swap in a different Pyramid ploy. I do enjoy a good swap in a different Pyramid ploy. :)
Old 04-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #224
Proteus

No sign yet of jalapeno_dude's return, so I'll make another update to keep the list current. (Some experiments in formatting, too.)

Here's the record of what's come out so far this year; my guesses for the next month are in green. Disclaimer: I'm not privy to any inside information!

2012 SJG e23 Releases

So far in 2012, there have been 26 Steve Jackson Games releases: 2 new GURPS supplements, 1 new non-GURPS item, 4 issues of Pyramid, 11 GURPS Classic items, and 8 non-GURPS Classic items.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Upcoming GURPS Books (in rough order of probable release)

Prepress
  • GURPS Ultra-Tech: Weapon Tables (by David Pulver and Kenneth Peters; in prepress as of June 24th, 2011)
  • Unknown RPK GURPS 4th edition conversion (probably unknown item in prepress as of January GURPS News; edited draft submitted as of March 25th, 2011)

Production
Rough PDF
Layout

Editing
  • GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling (by Douglas Cole; "edited except for a few final tweaks" as of April 13th)
  • Discworld Roleplaying Game (by Phil Masters; edit 69.6% complete as of April 20th)

Final Draft
  • GURPS Banestorm: Martial Arts (by David T. Moore; final draft arrived as of March 16th)

Playtest/Peer Review

Non-final Draft
Pre-First Draft
  • GURPS Thaumatology: Ritual Path Magic (edited by Jason "PK" Levine from submissions; "about 85% written" as of April 13th)
  • Thaumatology item by Bill Stoddard ("just turned around the contract" as of April 6th)
  • GURPS Madness Dossier (by Ken Hite; outline almost agreed on as of November 11th, 2011; subject leaked here; being worked on as of January 5th, 2011)

That's 21 possible future releases that have been discussed thus far, though there may be some duplicates on the list.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #225
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Hi everybody,

Yes, I'm alive. :) Sorry, I honestly thought I'd been gone from the forums for a couple of weeks, not almost 6. This semester (my last of college) has been pretty intense.

I've now updated the front page--thanks to Proteus for keeping things updated while I was gone. I'll try to get back in the habit of posting weekly--if I'm gone for more than a couple of weeks, you should feel free to PM me (I have it set up so I'll get an email when that happens). Thanks to Ghostdancer for emailing me!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #226
Proteus

Welcome back, jalapeno_dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_dude View Post
April 26th: Classic item(s)
May 3rd: GURPS Locations: Hellsgate
May 10th: Classic items(s)
May 17th: GURPS Ultra-Tech: Weapons Tables
Okay, having been looking over your tea-leaves for a couple of weeks, I've got to ask: why those predictions? Do you have a mysterious gut feel that Hellsgate is going to leap-frog both DF 15: Henchmen and Power-Ups 5, or were you just longing for a bit of prognosticational variety in the listings?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #227
Buzzardo

Welcome back, jd, and thanks, Proteus for the interim updates. We should get Proteus entitled as Reserve Speculator. :)

Last semester, eh, jd? Pre-grats. :)
Old 04-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #228
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Welcome back, jalapeno_dude!

Okay, having been looking over your tea-leaves for a couple of weeks, I've got to ask: why those predictions? Do you have a mysterious gut feel that Hellsgate is going to leap-frog both DF 15: Henchmen and Power-Ups 5, or were you just longing for a bit of prognosticational variety in the listings?
Kromm generally notifies us when something moves into production--and we haven't heard that about DF15 yet. As for Hellsgate vs. Power-Ups, that's just a gut feeling--I think SJG wouldn't want to release two Locations items consecutively, and we actually have its full title, unlike Power-Ups 5. But that's honestly more thought than I put into it when I made those guesses--you shouldn't take them too seriously. ;)
Old 04-21-2012, 03:15 AM   #229
Refplace

Welcome back also!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #230
Christopher R. Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_dude View Post
Hi everybody,

Yes, I'm alive. :) Sorry, I honestly thought I'd been gone from the forums for a couple of weeks, not almost 6. This semester (my last of college) has been pretty intense.

I've now updated the front page--thanks to Proteus for keeping things updated while I was gone. I'll try to get back in the habit of posting weekly--if I'm gone for more than a couple of weeks, you should feel free to PM me (I have it set up so I'll get an email when that happens). Thanks to Ghostdancer for emailing me!
Welcome back! And you're welcome.

Keep on speculating. :-)

Ghostdancer

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!
Closed Thread

Tags
2012, e23, e23; speculation; 2012, speculation