Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2014, 10:38 AM   #11
quarkstomper

Default Re: #RPGaday Topic 8: Favourite character

From a monster-hunting campaign our CHAMPIONS group ran when I lived in Darkest Iowa, I had a werewolf character named Fenster Payne, who was frequently the sane member of the party. Or at least he thought he was.

Later on, our GM ran a prequel campaign set in the Victorian Era, in which I played a pompus skeptic named J. Hamish Broadstead who was devoted to debunking the supernatural. My good buddy Fredd played a con man named Samuel Ford, who was essentially Peter Venkman with a steam-powered proton pack; so naturally the GM put us together as much as possible.

Much later, after we had moved to the Enchanted Land-O-Cheese, my wife and I played in a D&D campaign run by our landlord, in which I played a surly young dwarf named Dent and she was a high-spirited figher named Fala. I've told some of the Fala and Dent stories before, but never mind telling them again:

Fala and Dent
The Rape of the Lock
The Girl in the Dragonskin Bikini
Stripping for Kobolds

Tags
#rpgaday, character, character concept, rpgaday