Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 11-15-2014, 07:12 AM   #3301
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"Good, less likely that anyone local will notice, or care, that he's missing."

"More than we already have by frisking him?"
Corat puts his hands on his hips. "Frisking? I think I'm offended."
Old 11-15-2014, 09:11 AM   #3302
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"Good, less likely that anyone local will notice, or care, that he's missing."

"More than we already have by frisking him?"
"It's frisking if he was given notice it would happen. Besides...Corat didn't feel him up. Even if Corat did, who knows? It may have led to an embarrassing situation in the Marches. I wonder how Ethereals deal with wet dreams...?"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:10 PM   #3303
Dalillama

"I figured you'd prefer that description to picking his pocket, which is what actually happened here. Not really the sort of thing angels are known for, you know?"
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:53 PM   #3304
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"It's frisking if he was given notice it would happen. Besides...Corat didn't feel him up. Even if Corat did, who knows? It may have led to an embarrassing situation in the Marches. I wonder how Ethereals deal with wet dreams...?"
"'Corey', please. The other name is just too weird for on the ground, but Corey I can pass off as John's middle name."

Quote:
"I figured you'd prefer that description to picking his pocket, which is what actually happened here. Not really the sort of thing angels are known for, you know?"
He gives a knowing laugh that one could almost describe as evil.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:05 PM   #3305
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"Oh goodness...please tell me you're not one of those types who think angels float around in Heaven in gowns and play harps all day..."
Old 11-15-2014, 11:22 PM   #3306
Dalillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Oh goodness...please tell me you're not one of those types who think angels float around in Heaven in gowns and play harps all day..."
"That, and the smiting. Your sterotypical angel is big with the smiting. And delivering messages, of course, pretty much by definition. Sneak-theivery not so much."
Old 11-16-2014, 01:29 AM   #3307
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
He then leans over to the demon's sleeping face, sliding a practiced hand into his pocket and relieving the demon of his wallet. "Yeah," he says co-conspiratorially, "ask Misrule. He'll know. Better him than that other guy."

"Yeah," he answers, "better him than the Loa. Don't even say names--you don't want his attention."
"Loa," Corat says quietly. "We'll definitely need some names." He leans over to the demon as he replaces his wallet, one card lighter. "Maybe you shouldn't say your name either. Might get the god you stole it from upset."

"Mo-mo? Bah. That's so generic. Not like Bak--" his head rolls to the side again. Apparently Bakuya wants his attention.

Quote:
"That, and the smiting. Your stereotypical angel is big with the smiting. And delivering messages, of course, pretty much by definition. Sneak-theivery not so much."
"I'm not half-bad at smiting." (To Mitch) True, but the implied threat is mostly false...at this time.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #3308
Dalillama

Quote:

"I'm not half-bad at smiting."
Glen raises his hands placatingly. "Hey, hey, I'm on your side now, remember? I distinctly recall there being a no-smiting clause in that contract."
Old 11-18-2014, 12:02 AM   #3309
Puck

Quote:
"Loa," Corat says quietly. "We'll definitely need some names." He leans over to the demon as he replaces his wallet, one card lighter. "Maybe you shouldn't say your name either. Might get the god you stole it from upset."

"Mo-mo? Bah. That's so generic. Not like Bak--" his head rolls to the side again. Apparently Bakuya wants his attention.

"I'm not half-bad at smiting." (To Mitch) True, but the implied threat is mostly false...at this time.
Mitch tilts his head, silently asking the Symphony if Mo-mo is indeed his True name. He doubts it, but who knows. Demon's come up with weird things. "Mm, let's hold off on the smiting for the moment, he might have more information that we need. Also, this being some sort of internal Ethereal struggle intrigues me. Demon's don't normally work for Ethereals, so why is he serving one?"
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #3310
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch tilts his head, silently asking the Symphony if Mo-mo is indeed his True name. He doubts it, but who knows. Demon's come up with weird things. "Mm, let's hold off on the smiting for the moment, he might have more information that we need. Also, this being some sort of internal Ethereal struggle intrigues me. Demon's don't normally work for Ethereals, so why is he serving one?"
"Probably a Renegade who's gone Gray. Same reason why an Angel would Serve an Ethereal. And just like Dominique, Asmodeus would be very interested in it"

Tags
in nomine