Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 12-27-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
Misterstollo

Default Start a Munchkin Legend

I played a card that required me to post my favorite munchkin story. This is the story I enjoy most. I once played munchkin with 2 other people. I reached level 9 and I was in a battle that would result in me reaching level 10. Once the other two players played all of their bonus cards on the monster i was facing; I boosted myself to 19 power. After that I used the "kill-o-meter" card I was holding to turn my power to power 91. Then I played my own bonus cards to boost myself to 99 power. Needless to say, I won the battle and the game along with it.
Misterstollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
diablys

Default Re: Start a Munchkin Legend

My favorite munchkin story, is when misterstollo lost......hard like today
diablys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:41 AM   #3
Bampop

Default Re: Start a Munchkin Legend

The only problem (and you still probably won, so no big problem) is that the Reversal of Fortune keeps reversing your actual Combat Strength. Sonic you were 19 and played it to be 91, when you added 8 more you'd be reversing 27 to 72. You don't add to the new reversed total.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but I've had that backfire on me. Using your example, let's say I was at 19. Someone played a +2 to either side One Shot on me putting me at 21 which reversed to 12. I was upset.
MiB #3282, Palm Bay, FL
Munchkin, Zombie/Cthulhu Dice, Burn in Hell!, Revolution!, Castellan, Chez Geek, OGRE DE, Chupacabra, Nanuk
mib3282@gmail.com
Bampop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nick, sucks