Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 08-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
kosbour

Default Hall pass

If a player with his helper fight 2 or more monsters in a combat, is it legal for one of them to play the Hall Pass card on one of the monsters in combat to ignore BOTH of them and make the combat a little less easier?
kosbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: Hall pass

It's pretty clearly singular. So you choose one of the monsters and it will ignore you, but the other will keep attacking.

If you are meaning to ignore both the combatant and the helper, then yes, that's fine too, or at least I think so, as long as the helper doesn't count when looking at which monsters ignore you. Note that the turn player is the only one that could actually play this card as well, I think.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
MunchkinMan

The Monsters ignore the player whose turn it is, not the helper. But, since many cards are worded as one Munchkin in the combat, I'm going to be lenient and say that either the main player or a helper can use this card to have one Monster ignore the team (allowing for the plural 'you').
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
Clipper

Is there any issue with how the card says that the monster ignores you for the 'rest of your turn'? Doesn't that mean the helper can't play the card as it is not their turn?