Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
nick012000

Default [Biotech] Foxwife Domestic Bioroid

An idea I had kicking around, and I decided to stat it up, because GURPS: Biotech might as well be called GURPS: Fetish Fuel.

Code:
Foxwife Domestic Bioroid (38 CP)

Attributes: ST -2 [20]; DX +1 [20]; HT +2 [20].
Secondary Attributes: HP +2 [4].
Advantages: Acute Hearing 3 [6], Appearance (Very Beautiful) [16], Extended
 Lifespan (x4) [4], Longevity [2], Resistant (Disease, +8) [5], Ultrahearing
 [5], Voice [10].
Perks: Cross-species Surrogacy [1], Extreme Sexual Dimorphism [1], No 
 Degeneration in Zero-G [1], Reproductive Control (Fertility Control) [1],
 Sanitized Metabolism [1].
Disadvantages: Bioroid Physiology (Fertile) [-5], Chummy [-5],
 Lecherousness (12 or less) [-15], Light Sleeper [-5], Low Pain Threshold
 [-10], Unnatural Feature (Fox ears/tail) [-2].
Quirks: Humble [-1], Minor Addiction (Masochism) [-1], Responsive [-1],
 Staid [-1], Personality Change (Lecherousness (6 or less), only when in
 estrus) [-1]
Racial Skill Modifiers: +3 to Erotic Art [6], +1 to Sex Appeal [2].
Features: Altered Sex Ratio (100% Female), Early Maturation 2, Easy
 Childbirth, Eros Plus Biomod, Exotic Genitalia, Extended Fertility, Genetic
 Tattoos, Intron Messages, Light Menses, Ordinary Tail, Parthenogenesis
 (Single origin only), Sexual Orientation (Bisexual), Shorter Gestation, Taboo
 Traits (Aggressiveness, Genetic Defects, Mental Instability,
 Unattractiveness)
Availability: $88,000, LC3

In-tank Deep/Dream Training (18 CP):
Primary Skills: Cooking (A) IQ [2]-10, Dancing (A) DX [2]-11, Diplomacy (A)
 IQ+1 [2]-11, Erotic Art (Human) (A) DX+3 [2]-14, Savoir-Faire (Servant)
 (E) IQ [2]-11, Sex Appeal (A) HT+10 [2]-22.
Secondary Skills: Computer Operation/TL 10 (E) IQ [1]-10, First Aid/TL 10
 (Human) (E) IQ [1]-10, Hobby Skill (Flower Arrangement) (E) DX [1]-11,
 Housekeeping (E) IQ [1]-10, Makeup/TL 10 (E) IQ [1]-10, Savoir-Faire (High
 Society) (E) IQ [1]-10, Singing (E) HT+2 [1]-14
Quirks: Delusion ("I exist to serve my master") [-1]
Basically, the intention is produce an all-purpose domestic utility bioroid. Whether for performing housekeeping duties, taking care of their guardian's children, acting as a more personable exo-womb (or, if the guardian desires, capable of parthenogenesis if he wishes to "really" impregnate her himself), or fulfilling the desire for female companionship (sexual or otherwise), they're quite capable of it. Prospective purchasers should be adviced that Foxwife bioroids get lonely rather easily if left unattended, so the purchase of a pet to keep them company is recommended if prolonged periods of being left alone at home each day are anticipated.

Last edited by nick012000; 12-18-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:39 AM   #2
Gold & Appel Inc

Default Re: [Biotech] Foxwife Domestic Bioroid

Why Light Sleeper? I'd like my expensive sex-bot to be well-rested and alert, please...
Old 12-19-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
nick012000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold & Appel Inc View Post
Why Light Sleeper? I'd like my expensive sex-bot to be well-rested and alert, please...
It's an unintended disadvantage, the result of the fox ears. GURPS: Biotech mentions this as a probably disadvantage of it on p. 57.

Similarly, the Low Pain Threshold was the result of increasing the sensitivity of her sense of touch (the Eros Plus "biomod"/Exotic Genitalia feature) combined with how the pain and pleasure centers of her brain were wired together (resulting in the Minor Addiction).
Old 12-19-2013, 04:45 AM   #4
vicky_molokh
GURPS FAQ Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick012000 View Post
An idea I had kicking around, and I decided to stat it up, because GURPS: Biotech might as well be called GURPS: Fetish Fuel.
You obviously haven't been reading GURPS In The Well enough if you're saying this about Bio-Tech.

Oh, and I think the Estrus + Parthenogenesis + Cross-Species Surrogacy is too much both and kinda defeats the point of switching from parahumans to bioroids for such purposes.

More annoyingly, you've just created a that out-sex-appeals the Eros by 2, Eros-TS by 1, and nearly matches the Submissa (assuming identical amount of training). The Triads will keep an eye on you.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:53 AM   #5
nick012000

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky_molokh View Post
You obviously haven't been reading GURPS In The Well enough if you're saying this about Bio-Tech.
*checks GURPS folder* I guess the PDF hadn't been released back when I was building most of my GURPS collection.

Quote:
Oh, and I think the Estrus + Parthenogenesis + Cross-Species Surrogacy is too much both and kinda defeats the point of switching from parahumans to bioroids for such purposes.
Well, technically the parthenogenetic clones that they can impregnate themselves with would be parahumans, yeah. The first-generation Foxwives would be bioroids, though.

Quote:
More annoyingly, you've just created a that out-sex-appeals the Eros by 2, Eros-TS by 1, and nearly matches the Submissa (assuming identical amount of training). The Triads will keep an eye on you.
Plot hook!
Old 12-19-2013, 06:53 AM   #6
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:

Code:
Foxwife Domestic Bioroid (38 CP)
Mind if I use this, with some modifications and attribution of original source, over on Gernsback-2? It's the sort of thing one or two of the ethically-challenged characters there would do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonex View Post
Couldn't you take your magical realm elsewhere? This isn't even my fetish.
This isn't magic. And nothing out there is everybody's fetish.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #7
nonex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
I was being facetious (and strangely had my comment disappear).

It really would be more efficient in every way to have one thread for all the fetish ****.

Last edited by nonex; 12-19-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #8
Nosforontu

Quote:

Advantages: Extended Lifespan (x4) [4], Longevity [2]

Quirks: Delusion ("I exist to serve my master") [-1][/code]

Basically, the intention is produce an all-purpose domestic utility bioroid. Whether for performing housekeeping duties, taking care of their guardian's children.
Unless the intention is for the Foxwife to teach the guardians children "the facts of life" I suspect that they won't be a particularly popular choice for most family households. Even if they wouldn't act on lecherous impulses with the kids/teens they are still going to be looked as living sex dolls and probably going to have similar social stigmas when dealing with kids as any person who performs in the sex trade.

I also question the Extended Lifespan/Longevity advantages on the template especially for Bioroids which are a semi-disposable living product. After all you don't want to sell just one Foxwife to your client but probably a new one every 5-10 years and if she is popular with the client he can always pay for various expensive life extension techs out of his own wallet rather than yours.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #9
nick012000

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
Mind if I use this, with some modifications and attribution of original source, over on Gernsback-2? It's the sort of thing one or two of the ethically-challenged characters there would do...
Go ahead! I actually got banned from the Fenspace forums a while back for this sort of thing, LOL.

Quote:
He's referring to an Internet meme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosforontu View Post
Unless the intention is for the Foxwife to teach the guardians children "the facts of life" I suspect that they won't be a particularly popular choice for most family households. Even if they wouldn't act on lecherous impulses with the kids/teens they are still going to be looked as living sex dolls and probably going to have similar social stigmas when dealing with kids as any person who performs in the sex trade.
Well, the guy who created them (in my mind) does make a point to market them as "domestic utility bioroids"; whenever someone accuses them of being just "living sex dolls", he points out that the reason that they've got such sensitive ears is so that they can keep track of children trying to get up to mischief.

Quote:
I also question the Extended Lifespan/Longevity advantages on the template especially for Bioroids which are a semi-disposable living product. After all you don't want to sell just one Foxwife to your client but probably a new one every 5-10 years and if she is popular with the client he can always pay for various expensive life extension techs out of his own wallet rather than yours.
Well, the guy who made them went, "Old people aren't attractive. Who wants an unattractive sex toy/maid/nanny combo? Nobody, that's who."
Old 12-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #10
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
Go ahead! I actually got banned from the Fenspace forums a while back for this sort of thing, LOL.
Oh! What was your nik there? (You can PM me if you'd prefer.)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
Closed Thread

Tags
biotech, racial template