Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 10-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
Kamorov

Default Specific In Nomine Book

I'm trying to find out which in nomine book I used to have so I can require it. It was a hard back book that was textured with red metallic lettering across the top that simply said 'In Nomine' and had a white background ... Nothing else that I can remember. If anyone know what book this is or knows where I can find it I would be greatly appreciative ...
Kamorov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: Specific In Nomine Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamorov View Post
I'm trying to find out which in nomine book I used to have so I can require it. It was a hard back book that was textured with red metallic lettering across the top that simply said 'In Nomine' and had a white background ... Nothing else that I can remember. If anyone know what book this is or knows where I can find it I would be greatly appreciative ...
Like this, with the letters and cross in red foil? http://gobretail.com/gobretail-ecom/...ominewhite.jpg

If so, that was a special limited edition -- the same content as the In Nomine core book, but with an "angelic" hard cover. The "demonic" version had a black cover and an upside-down cross.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #3
Kamorov

Thank you very much
Old 10-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

If you can't find another copy, the In Nomine PDF on e23 is the same content -- with some errata fixed, even!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
Kamorov

I found one copy for near a hundred ... I remember only paying $20 for my copy
Old 10-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #6
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

It has been a while since they were in-print, sadly. Might be able to get a nice printout of http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG30-3301 more cheaply... (If you don't mind gray-scale and are in the US, you could probably get Staples to put that in a pseudo-leather cover... Though the minimum order for that cover is $50, at least at my store. Dunno what full-color would cost.)

O:(

Good luck!
Old 11-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Shiftkitty

Location: A little south of Heaven and a little north of Hell.

I have the black one. I picked it up some years ago and it's hardly been used. My game group at the time was all about D&D, Star Wars, and Traveller. I had recently been considering a white cover just to have the set. I didn't realize it was a limited edition.

If you get a black one, think twice about taking it to work with you. I work with a bunch of fairly devout Christians and they sort of flipped out when they saw the cover. I had to explain several times that it was a game. I even stuck a post-it note on the cover that said "Don't freak out! We're playing as angels!"

We're playing it quite a bit now. My new group is open to different games from time to time and they're really liking this one.

Tags
hardback, in nomine, meta, red lettering, white