Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #21
FrumpyAndy

Default Re: DEAD AIRWAY [IC]

"Listen, Doc. Heights aren't my thing, and if we go out there, we're just exposing ourselves. This place is shut down. Our best bet is to find a secure, defensible position and hunker down with as many supplies as we can find for a while. Anyhow, while you work on that, I'm checking out that bathroom," he nods towards the southeast bathroom, closest to the bloody A1 terminal door. He checks to make sure his shotgun is loaded and starts cautiously moving forward.

EDIT: Red is moving slowly towards the bathroom, but waiting to follow Rosco's lead.

(signing off for the night, i'll check back in the morning)

Last edited by FrumpyAndy; 02-07-2014 at 09:48 PM.
FrumpyAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #22
Justin_Bedard

"I got my trusty .38!" Chimes Glenn.
"Why need a weapon when I have my hands?"
"I ain't gone nowhere without ma knife"
"N-no."
<7 on 10, Sucess. since Andy's signing off, i'll stay on for 20 more minutes, and then i'm sleeping for the next 10 hours.>

Sierra gets up and heads towards the window.

<CURRENT POSITIONS:
Glenn is sitting in the circle on a chair.
Martin is sitting, arguing.
Sierra's just gotten up and is walking towards the window.
Red and rosco are a dozen feet away from the bathroom door.
IDK what Riddle is doing.>
Justin_Bedard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #23
the_matrix_walker

"Might be a good idea to get those weapons where you can have them ready quick and find something to cover those windows or reinforce the doors." Rosco says as he 'double times' it to catch up to Red.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #24
cynical13

"If these... things don't feed, then perhaps staying in one place is a bad idea. It may be better to stay on the move."
cynical13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:06 AM   #25
Justin_Bedard

As he peers around the corner, Red sees an average commercial bathroom. It's roughly 10 feet by 8. There are four stalls on the northern wall, with locking doors and toilets. A row of faucets line the southern wall, with a metal sink extending underneath them. above the sink is a long mirror. the bathroom is well lit, and Red can easily see a single bag in the bathroom.

Glenn pulls out his shoulder holster and straps it on. he slowly pulls out his .38 and practices aiming. after getting used to the weight, he puts the gun back, and checks out how many magazines he has. after rummaging through his stuff, he puts the magazines in his bag into his haversack.

Last edited by Justin_Bedard; 02-08-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:13 AM   #26
FrumpyAndy

Red squats down with a soft grunt and peers under the stall doors to see if he and Rosco are alone in the room. If so, he'll cautiously move towards the bag, staying as far from the stalls as possible while doing so.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #27
Justin_Bedard

<Perception roll>
Old 02-08-2014, 07:51 AM   #28
cynical13

Professor Riddle pulls out his flashlight and checks to see if the beam is still strong. Satisfied, he places it in his jacket pocket. He then takes out his transistor radio and turns it on, searching for news from the outside.
cynical13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:55 AM   #29
FrumpyAndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Bedard View Post
<Perception roll>
(Rolled 12 vs my Per 12, MoS 0)
Old 02-08-2014, 08:10 AM   #30
Justin_Bedard

Riddle's radio screechs as it's turned on, and after a few seconds he picks up a baseball program "Mckney's in the third base, and Albert Hoskner steals second. wait, he seems to have jumped on Allister and- MY GOD! he just tore his face off! Hoskner's now running after Dristler, and he's down. Dristler's being torn apart! the humanity! th..." the radio goes on as the baseball teams are ripped apart.

A quick check in the bathroom stalls reveals it to be empty, as red heads towards the bag. He checks it for anything of value, finding a wrench, and some repair tools. <Mini-tool kit (Unknown); 2 lbs. Wrench; 1lb, sw+1 cr, Reach C/1, no parry.>

" I'm gonna check the other bathroom!" Glenn heads towards A2's bathroom. Peeks in and sees a mirrored version of the other bathroom. He looks into the room, but doesn't find anything. <16/10 per> After walking into the bathroom, Glenn slips in something he hadn't seen, Falling onto the floor.

Last edited by Justin_Bedard; 02-08-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Tags
mutants, pbp, semi-cinematic, zombies