Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2015, 03:12 AM   #11
tantric
Banned

Default Re: Real-Life Weirdness

confessions of a weirdness magnet, part 2

i'm growing infusoria to feed my fish, so i need glass full of animacules under light. i went to get a jar, and for no reason i can imagine, the jar has a dead cicada in it and is covered with plastic wrap, like it's been executed or some ****. my father probably did that, meaning to show it to me, whatever, but i need the jar. i take the bug and put it under the light, like posed, like respecting the dead and ****. when i come back with my pond water [later] it's moved, on its back, off the glass thing i put it on, with its front legs broken off, like posed there still on the glass and the other stuff i put there swept off. so, okay, sacrifice accepted?

when i went to get fresh pond water, my expensive rechargable flashlight vanished off the face of the earth. i went back there and looked for it. the 'neighbor' who technically owns the stopped up creek rode out in golf cart and asked me what i doing, and then what i was doing on his property with a flashlight. i told him that the dirt road not 50m from me was private property, which i know because it's named after my family, 'cause we been the first house on that road since god was a boy. right of access gives me right to be on this road, and its gulleys and appeasements. my daddy was born there. his daddy lived and died there. my fathers and their uncles hunted the land he was standing on to put meat on the table. he said i didn't have to be mean, but i'm guessing he doesn't have my flashlight. i hate it when they take my stuff. dammit.
tantric is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blueberry muffin, fermi paradox