Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 02-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #21
thedag

Default Re: Munchkin Promos

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskblade View Post
It was in Munchkin blender and Munchkin 7 more good cards, it will also be in Munchkin 7 cheat with both hands.
thanks for that. My local store hasn't had that when I've gone in. Perhaps I should get my wife to order it from e23 for me.
thedag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:21 AM   #22
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Munchkin 7 - Cheat With Both Hands started shipping to distributors yesterday and should be in stores in about one to two weeks.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #23
locke

Would the two other Zombies promos be the blank cards I got today with my order?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #24
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by locke View Post
Would the two other Zombies promos be the blank cards I got today with my order?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe . . .

OK, yes. You see why I had trouble with their titles.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #25
locke

Haha, nice! Now I just need the game.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #26
Sublevel27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
And you ALSO left off the three Munchkin Zombies promo cards, but that's forgivable because we hadn't announced they were coming. But they're here now and should start going out in every W23 order (assuming my instructions are being followed). I can only reveal the title of one: Zombie Santa. (Those of you who have played with Waiting for Santa and Santa's Revenge are forgiven for drooling . . . yes, it absolutely IS a Santa card. An Undead Santa. This will be important later.)
If you mean Zombies promo cards are going out in every order, I just placed an order after reading that, twice as much as I have in the past, it arrived today and didn't receive any Munchkin Zombies promos, which was kind of a bummer. I imagine they're already out of stock?

At least I finally have the new Munchkin 7.
Sublevel27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #27
jivjov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublevel27 View Post
If you mean Zombies promo cards are going out in every order, I just placed an order after reading that, twice as much as I have in the past, it arrived today and didn't receive any Munchkin Zombies promos, which was kind of a bummer. I imagine they're already out of stock?

At least I finally have the new Munchkin 7.
Oh good, lol, I thought I was the only one to have ordered CWBH and not gotten Zombies Promos, lol.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #28
SmokeRulz

Oh Andrew, you card.

I actually got my Zombies promos with my full color Munchkin 5 order. It arrived first, before my 5-item order that had Munchkin 7 in it. (I didn't notice Munchkin 5 was ready until after I had ordered...)

Glad to have CWBH and the other stuff I ordered. Now I just need Monster Enhancers to complete my grand "order everything in color" spree. Also Munchkin Zombies might be the first Munchkin variant I ever get.
Apocalypse: 1-2, supplements
Legends: 1
SmokeRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:29 PM   #29
Jdtennis83

Thanks for all of the responses. A little update, my friend went overboard (in a good way) and picked up Munchkin 5, 6, 7, and the W23 Exclusive Booster as a single order and he got a whole load of promo goodies:
  • 4 bookmarks (Quest, Booty, Star, and Cthulhu)
  • 13 non-Fantasy cards (1 Quest, 3 Zombies, 2 Booty, 1 Fu, 3 Star, 1 The Good, The Bad, 1 Super, and 1 Illuminati)
  • 5 Fantasy Munchkin cards (Pegasus Steed, Stacked Deck, 2 GUAL cards, and Stocking Stuffers for the Santa boosters)
  • 3 coins (Gold, Silver, and Green)
  • And the most coveted item by all our friends now - a Munchkin d10
Jdtennis83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #30
SmokeRulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdtennis83 View Post
Thanks for all of the responses. A little update, my friend went overboard (in a good way) and picked up Munchkin 5, 6, 7, and the W23 Exclusive Booster as a single order and he got a whole load of promo goodies:
  • 4 bookmarks (Quest, Booty, Star, and Cthulhu)
  • 13 non-Fantasy cards (1 Quest, 3 Zombies, 2 Booty, 1 Fu, 3 Star, 1 The Good, The Bad, 1 Super, and 1 Illuminati)
  • 5 Fantasy Munchkin cards (Pegasus Steed, Stacked Deck, 2 GUAL cards, and Stocking Stuffers for the Santa boosters)
  • 3 coins (Gold, Silver, and Green)
  • And the most coveted item by all our friends now - a Munchkin d10
I got all of that stuff as part of my two orders... except the d10! Is it like the good ol out-of-print Munchkin Dice or what?
Apocalypse: 1-2, supplements
Legends: 1
SmokeRulz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement, promo