Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 09-22-2019, 08:44 AM   #101
larsdangly

Default Re: Four Perilous Journeys: Four new adventures for The Fantasy Trip

Sounds great! I always wait for hard copies of these things before playing them, but I'll start working through my SJG adventures book so I've cleared the decks for this by late November!
larsdangly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:42 AM   #102
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

International Fulfillment

I've been informed that 100 copies of each book were shipped to Kixto sometime in the last week. The die-cut counters and card decks are alrady there. I've reached out to Mark at Kixto, and heard back: we're expecting the pallet to arrive on Friday, which means shipping will start early next week. There are perhaps 75 orders that need to go this way, 50 of which contain physical goods.

International books should start arriving real soon now, then: maybe as early as next week, with many in hand by the end of October.

Domestic Fulfillment

As always, the ocean freight is the slow part. We have one customs form to fill out, and there have been a bunch of emails about that this very day. The card decks should be at Studio 2 now, and I received word that the die-cut counters, which were delayed, were starting to ship and should be there by week's end. We have at least 2-4 weeks of "on the water" to wait for the books, so there's no delay there.

So the US books and physical orders are poised for a November delivery, though you may be getting packages as you sit down for Turkey Day.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:00 AM   #103
Chris Rice

My copy arrived in London, UK this morning. I’m glad I sprung for the extras as the cards and tokens are exceptional 😊😊
Chris Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:40 AM   #104
dbm

Mine too, in the regions
dbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 01:10 PM   #105
DouglasCole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rice View Post
My copy arrived in London, UK this morning. I’m glad I sprung for the extras as the cards and tokens are exceptional 😊😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbm View Post
Mine too, in the regions
Really glad that (a) these are starting to arrive, and (b) they came out well. As I noted to Chris Rice in a different place - he got to see the card decks and tokens before I did, owing to how they shipped from the manufacturer.

I have been working for much of today with at least three other parties to solidify the movement of the US books. I can report that they're on the water, and they're expected to make landfall in Charleston November 1. They should be ready to start distribution by Nov 13, which means "you should have your stuff before Turkey Day" seems not-crazy.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:52 AM   #106
Jack O'All Trades

Will these adventures be made available to people who didn't back the kickstarter?
Jack O'All Trades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:21 AM   #107
ParadoxGames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'All Trades View Post
Will these adventures be made available to people who didn't back the kickstarter?
If they are, I recommend them! Douglass has been sharing images of them on the DIscord server in various stages of development and they are beautiful. Last night Chris Rice shared photographs of the counters and cards, too. The covers are striking and incorporate megahex designs for framing. Backers received pdfs already as they await the physical editions, so it's likely that at least digital editions will be available. Douglas will update us, I'm sure.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #108
DouglasCole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'All Trades View Post
The adventures will be available! I can probably make them available in PDF from my website immediately. As Chris Rice noted, though, the books turned out very well. They're on the water as we speak, with anticipated landfall in the USA November 1, and based on that I hope that USA backers will have their copies in hand by Thanksgiving in the USA.

After that, physical copies will be on sale.

There are perhaps two dozen of each adventure staged in the UK for international folks. After distribution, there will be 500 of each in the USA.

The counter sheets and card decks are unique, Kickstarter-only objects. I may offer up another chance at those in the next TFT project I launch, which should be in 2020 or so.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:10 PM   #109
Broddr

Update us when it is available even on PDF :-D I can't wait for more physical copies as I missed it last time :-(.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
The adventures will be available! I can probably make them available in PDF from my website immediately. As Chris Rice noted, though, the books turned out very well. They're on the water as we speak, with anticipated landfall in the USA November 1, and based on that I hope that USA backers will have their copies in hand by Thanksgiving in the USA.

After that, physical copies will be on sale.

There are perhaps two dozen of each adventure staged in the UK for international folks. After distribution, there will be 500 of each in the USA.

The counter sheets and card decks are unique, Kickstarter-only objects. I may offer up another chance at those in the next TFT project I launch, which should be in 2020 or so.
Broddr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:34 PM   #110
ParadoxGames

Gaming Ballistic informed the Discord group that USA backers may get them a bit earlier than the projected date. Excited!