Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 03-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #11
Doctor Poo

Default Re: Munchkin Zombies promo cards, are they depleted?

Mine only came with santa and blanks too, I didn't realize until this thread that there were supposed to be more. I just figured the warehouse was super busy and ran out of the usual stuff.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #12
Blu

I ordered mine right in the beginning and got the Santa and the two blanks. I have had other orders in the past that had TONS of freebies in it, so I would never have even thought about it. I was so stoked to get Santa, I didn't care...lol....
Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #13
ComBAT

I also have gotten the Santa Promo and the blanks.
I have just placed another order for CWBH and the remaining booster packs I am missing. Hopefully I get the other promos with that, but if I don't, then that's cool too.
ComBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
Ranadiel

Eh, just recieved my third order in about a month, and still have yet to get the Zombie Santa card. I have gotten three Weirdly Bearded though. >.>
Ranadiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #15
Rev1L

I got mine last Saturday with the Zombie Santa and the blank cards, plus an illuminate & 2 bookmarks. Not the haul I've received in the past but good nonetheless.
Rev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #16
natesroom

I think its awesome that you get anything free... every other place ive ever ordered online from i rarely get anything extra free.

I just ordered the last halfling wizard miniature and a level counter and got a few free cards that i cant use (illuminati, quest annihalation, whim of elder gods and a few blanks) but i also got 3 bookmarks (2 super, 1 bites) and i thought they were awesome.

I've only had the game 3 months even though I've walked past the shelf with it on it for 5 years at my store. I've already gotten 1 person addicted to it other then me, 2 ppl who thinks its awesome and love to play, 4 ppl who think its alot of fun but have only played a couple times so far, and 5 haven't quite grasped it yet.

These bookmarks are perfect gifts to get the 2 or 4 ppl moving up to addicted (which is my goal!) Plus my group of 4 has pirate lovers in them so i am going to order Munchkin booty for her birthday...

I tell you what i am gung ho about this game and wish i had not slept on it for so long.
natesroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
Atomic Orange22

Just got an order today and got Zombie Santa, the two blanks, and a Cthulhu bookmark. I was pretty happy for my first order, but I was really hoping for a coin or something.

I ordered from Warehouse 23 to get the exclusive 2010 booster, along with some other stuff, but I don't know if I can justify the shipping costs in the future. Especially since the actual shipping label says about half the price of what I actually paid for shipping...
Atomic Orange22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #18
ComBAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Orange22 View Post
Just got an order today and got Zombie Santa, the two blanks, and a Cthulhu bookmark. I was pretty happy for my first order, but I was really hoping for a coin or something.

I ordered from Warehouse 23 to get the exclusive 2010 booster, along with some other stuff, but I don't know if I can justify the shipping costs in the future. Especially since the actual shipping label says about half the price of what I actually paid for shipping...
I have ordered two times through W23 now. First time was to get Zombie's ASAP. Second time was to get some boosters I never had. I find that the only way to try and cancel out the shipping is by clumping multiple items in one order because doing that only adds a little bit to the shipping cost for each item, where ordering one item will always start with some kind of a base cost and goes up from there.
ComBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #19
Bogie1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Orange22 View Post

Shipping costs should include cost of packing materials too. Boxes, bubblewrap, "ghost farts" or peanuts or whatever you call em, have a cost as well.

The more you order though, the less the shipping per item will be in most cases. I'm not sure, but they might even have a cap where you buy enough and the shipping is free.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #20
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

If you have questions or comments about Warehouse 23 policy, I recommend heading over to the W23 forum.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
promos, zombies