Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 11-16-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
phayman53

Default Any GCA character sheets that show Low-Tech hit location details in DR

I've just started using GCA in the last few months and really like it. However, I was wondering: are there are any character sheets that show the Low-Tech expanded hit locations in the DR section of the sheet?

I am currently using the phoenix sheet and generally like it, but the DR stat block still shows a "Groin" location instead of "Abdomen" and there are no options for showing all of the major sub locations, or even notes for sub-locations like upper arms, thighs, etc. I realize this may be kind of a niche thing, but I was just wondering if there are any sheets that show this kind of detail in the DR blocks.

Thanks!
phayman53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:25 PM   #2
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Any GCA character sheets that show Low-Tech hit location details in DR

Phoenix will, actually, if you're using either the Expanded DR table or the Paper-doll, but you make the adjustments in GCA's Protection window.

In GCA, click on View > Protection. In the middle of the Protection window, there's a long, tall button marked <. Click that. It moves the left side away and brings in the body parts grid on the right. There, you can change what body parts are displayed, and where to put them on the paper doll.

Click the + button to expand locations. Locations that are Display = True will be shown on the Expanded DR table in Phoenix, and of course anything on the paper doll shows there. X and Y control location of the DR box on the doll. Display changes True or False for showing that location. The other bits you probably don't need to adjust.

I hope that helps.
Old 11-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #3
phayman53

Default Re: Any GCA character sheets that show Low-Tech hit location details in DR

Wow, awesome! Thank you :-)
phayman53 is offline   Reply With Quote