Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 12-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
Calypso320

Default Munchkin Team Game

A few friends of mine and myself have been toying around with the idea of making a team-based set of rules for Munchkin Quest. We've been playing for a while now, and while we haven't been active in the community as much, we still want to find new ways to play the game.

We haven't started playtesting it yet, but we have come up with some basic rules and foundations, such as penalties for moving away from your partner, dealing with moves/rolls/monsters, etc etc. I was just curious if anyone on the forums had any ideas pertaining to the idea and if there would even be a public interest.

Sure, it kind of goes against the whole "back-stabbing" nature of the game, but since two players could win the same game, it got me thinking. Anyways, just let me know what you think and any of your ideas.
Calypso320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
MIB2826

Default Re: Munchkin Team Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso320
A few friends of mine and myself have been toying around with the idea of making a team-based set of rules for Munchkin Quest. We've been playing for a while now, and while we haven't been active in the community as much, we still want to find new ways to play the game.

We haven't started playtesting it yet, but we have come up with some basic rules and foundations, such as penalties for moving away from your partner, dealing with moves/rolls/monsters, etc etc. I was just curious if anyone on the forums had any ideas pertaining to the idea and if there would even be a public interest.

Sure, it kind of goes against the whole "back-stabbing" nature of the game, but since two players could win the same game, it got me thinking. Anyways, just let me know what you think and any of your ideas.
Sounds interesting.

Also look at http://www.sjgames.com/ill/archives....=November&d=11
MIB2826 is offline   Reply With Quote