Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 07-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
Behemoth

Default Missed Card

Hi All,
I bought a set with one card absent.
On a Munchkin forum i was suggested to go to the Warehouse 23
May be here you can help me?

Munchkin forum:
http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread...d=1#post421102
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Default Re: Missed Card

They don't check these forums all that regularly you should just email them at orders@warehouse23.com. Seriously though, they'd probably prefer you at least try to get an answer from the original retailer.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #3
Shadlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pudding
They don't check these forums all that regularly you should just email them at orders@warehouse23.com. Seriously though, they'd probably prefer you at least try to get an answer from the original retailer.
Half right, actually!

Please do e-mail orders@warehouse23.com with your name, address, the name of the game, and the name of the card.

But we do actually prefer that you contact us instead of the original retailer - if you contact us, we can send out a single card. If you go through the retailer, we still eventually deal with the replacement...but now we're sending out a complete set!

Damages should be taken to your local retailer, but if the game is defective or missing bits, please drop us an e-mail at orders@warehouse23.com
Old 07-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadlyn
But we do actually prefer that you contact us instead of the original retailer - if you contact us, we can send out a single card. If you go through the retailer, we still eventually deal with the replacement...but now we're sending out a complete set!
Sorry, I thought I remember a similar situation in which you suggested the poster go back to the original retailer first. Perhaps that was a situation where the entire product (like a book) would have to be replaced anyway.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #5
Shadlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pudding
Sorry, I thought I remember a similar situation in which you suggested the poster go back to the original retailer first. Perhaps that was a situation where the entire product (like a book) would have to be replaced anyway.
Oh, no harm done! And there are situations that would have gotten that response: If the book was damaged (perhaps the retailer dropped it?), out of print, or if the customer wanted a refund, they definitely need to go to the original retailer.

If they bought it from us, but it was manufactured by someone else, we generally recommend they contact the manufacturer (for the same reasons we like people to contact us!)

If they are international, shipping times can cause a lot of pain on their end.

Or if time is of the essence (I need it this weekend!).

But most of the time, we like to fix our own mistakes. Lets us track them better, saves the retailer a little hassle, and prevents a whole game from being used instead of just one card.