Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2015, 12:21 AM   #1
chang

Default Confuse about how many item i can have in play and couple of others.

Hi, sorry...
I couldnt understand ye olde donjon shoppe room text, so end up googling in. It seems that the second part of the deal give you the advantage to get gold for ur items, instead of level (e.i. only way to get gold for items)

but reading to find that answer.. run into http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/4087...re-loaded-dies

1. and.. i quote:
".... Also there is a limit to how many non-useful items you can carry along, but no limit on gold pieces...."

1. he make it sound that there is a limit of how many item i can put down in play, i though that "the belt" can carry any amount of items (like in munchkin - cards, though i dont think is call belt there) no?

2. I can only normally sell/trade from item "in play/on the table" (correct?)
2.1 When i am on the "ye olde donnjon shoppe room", can i sell from my hand or only from the table as usual? thx

3. in rooms like "ye olde donjon shoppe" where there are 2 box of text, but no divided by "or".. is it one move to buy AND one move to sell OR can i use one move to do both part. (forums seem to have different opionions regarding this) thx

PS. if i run into more questions, should i create a new thread or just add them here? we are play testing and reading cards before we have the group game this wkd... to make it go smooth. :) thx

Last edited by chang; 03-25-2015 at 12:31 AM.
chang is offline   Reply With Quote