Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 01-19-2015, 11:48 PM   #1
gunjack

Default Take me Take me interpretation question

question about the take me take me card using this example from a game the other night

I was at level 9 with a combat strength of 17 and fighting a shrieking geek lvl 6 by myself. after all buffs/items my combat strength was 48 and geek was somewhere in the 20's (sorry forgot). another player (wizard) used "take me take me" and forced me to take her help and ended up charming the monster away. my question is at 48 vs 20 something was i "eligible for help"? was the take me take me card played illegally?

i have read through and searched multiple threads and have an idea but wanted to get an ruling wording.

thanks

Last edited by gunjack; 01-19-2015 at 11:51 PM.
gunjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Take me Take me interpretation question

Since you're only eligible for help if you are losing the combat (i.e., your combat strength is tied with or lower than the Monster side combat strength, or some other condition of a Monster requires you to get help regardless of your combat strength, like the Lust Monster from Munchkin 3), you would be ineligible for help in the situation you described. Therefore, no one could use Take Me! Take Me! on you.
MiB #1029

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 01-20-2015 at 04:44 AM.
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote