Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 04-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: Cesar Millan: Dog Whisperer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
So you're right - each Choir is connected to a particular broad group of animals. However, they only need to take an animal Vessel, not a Vessel from that broad group.
*nod* And I don't believe any of those Choir Attunements are Restricted? So a Jordian could have more than one.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
Methariel

Quote:
( ... At least it's not "Stale Bong Water".)
Be careful with that, you know they can be rather quick with those things... ;)

But on the topic of Animals: Is there a solution to make up for the gaps? Jordi's servitors seem to cover large parts of our furry (or scaly, or slimy) co-inhabitants, but there also seem to be significant gaps. Apparently, there are no Choirs "reserved" for bovine or equine animals, as well as other herd animals like sheep or goats. While I can imagine a Kyriotate possessing one or two individuals of a herd, its resonance is for insects.

Did this ever come up to you?

M.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #13
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methariel View Post
But on the topic of Animals: Is there a solution to make up for the gaps? Jordi's servitors seem to cover large parts of our furry (or scaly, or slimy) co-inhabitants, but there also seem to be significant gaps. Apparently, there are no Choirs "reserved" for bovine or equine animals, as well as other herd animals like sheep or goats. While I can imagine a Kyriotate possessing one or two individuals of a herd, its resonance is for insects.
Perhaps the Grigori attunement was toward domesticated animals - that would fit their Choir and fill in many of the blanks. (Not all of the blanks, but many of them...)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #14
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Perhaps the Grigori attunement was toward domesticated animals - that would fit their Choir and fill in many of the blanks. (Not all of the blanks, but many of them...)
And perhaps a Bright of Animals (hey, you know someone will ask) would be attuned to symbiotic pairs?

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
naraht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
And perhaps a Bright of Animals (hey, you know someone will ask) would be attuned to symbiotic pairs?
I do remember some discussion (or writeup) about the relationship between Green Lilim and their Bright sisters about the fact that the Green Lilim look at taking on an angelic Superior to be like taking on a demonic one and that they are looked at better in terms of what their superior as done for them like Marc providing them a Cherub. One of the comments is that Bright Lilim of Jordi are viewed as Insane.
naraht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Most Lilim are very "humanocentric" in their definitions of Value, yup.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #17
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naraht View Post
I do remember some discussion (or writeup) about the relationship between Green Lilim and their Bright sisters about the fact that the Green Lilim look at taking on an angelic Superior to be like taking on a demonic one and that they are looked at better in terms of what their superior as done for them like Marc providing them a Cherub. One of the comments is that Bright Lilim of Jordi are viewed as Insane.
I could easily see that ... but of course, the ones that actually choose Jordi may become the most fanatical of all his Servitors. After all, they've been ordered not to put human Needs above animal Needs, and the latter far outnumber the former. :)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jordi, pop culture