Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 10-17-2015, 02:43 AM   #1
ZenoForce88

Default Custom TOON Shticks

Time for a Blast from the Past! My group decided we could use a break from the super seriousness of Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars, and start up a TOON Game, using the TOON Deluxe and Tooniversal Tour Guide. Sense it was obtained AFTER one of our game days and still have some things to wrap up, there's plenty of time, but I could use some help coming up with a Shtick for a Player.

They wish to play an Octopus, great! But they would like to boil their Multiple Arms into a Shtick. They suggested calling it Multiple Arms, giving it a cost of 5 Points, requires no roll, and for each Purchase of the Shtick gives an extra arm. Similar to how the Extra Hit Points Shtick Works. The benefit of these extra Arms would be 1 extra action, per arm, each round.

Is this over powered? Is the point cost fair? To high? To low? Please let me know what you all think.

Thank you in advance.
ZenoForce88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:08 AM   #2
johndallman
Night Watchman

Default Re: Custom TOON Shticks

That's OK, if there are silly countermeasures, like grabbing two of the arms and tying them together. Bonus points for tying them to something good and solid.
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 07:00 PM   #3
Joe

Default Re: Custom TOON Shticks

I have nothing helpful to say here, except that it made my day to see TOON getting some love again. So thanks for that!
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
house rules, shticks, toon