Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 12-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #41
Morfeatire

Default Re: Munchkin d6 rule ideas

Simple rules are the best, so...

you can use one +6 bag of munchkin dice per game, all 6 of them.

Roll as many dice you want, for each munchkin head, give +6 to one side of the battle.

Remove the used dice from the game.
Morfeatire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #42
csm

Once per game you may use the +6 Bag of dice to augment either your bonuses for combat, or your ability to run away. To do this, roll all 6 dice at once (while grinning maniacally for added effect). Each Munchkin head adds +1 to your bonus if in the combat round (for yourself or for the monster), or may be used while running away to add points to a die roll to run away.

(Alternate rule: Each Munchkin head that appears is removed, and the die pool is reduced by that number for the next time used. ie: If I roll, and receive 2 Munchkin heads on my roll of 6d6, the next time I use the pool will be 4d6, and so on).
csm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:48 AM   #43
Sawmaniac

Roll 5 Munchkin D6's. If the roll ends up with a full house with three of a munchkin head, nobody can do anything to you or to the monster in your next combat.
But during that combat another player can roll one Munchkin D6 and if it ends up with munchkin head, he gets the level(s) you got transferred to him, if you win the combat.

*Full house: three of a kind and a pair

Last edited by Sawmaniac; 12-29-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Sawmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #44
snarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawmaniac View Post
Roll 5 Munchkin D6's. If the roll ends up with a flush with three of a munchkin head, nobody can do anything to you or to the monster in your next combat.
But during that combat another player can roll one Munchkin D6 and if it ends up with munchkin head, he gets the level(s) you got transferred to him, if you win the combat.

*Flush: three of a kind and a pair
That's a Full House, not a Flush, FYI.
snarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #45
Sawmaniac

Oops, I must have mistyped that.
Sawmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:55 PM   #46
fritzling

Location: At The Homestead. It's located on Earth. Somewhere roundabouts the HSV area.

The Munchkin D6 die can be used to modify "usable once only" cards to be "Usable Twice or Thrice"

After selecting a "usable once only" card to be modified, roll the Munchkin D6. A roll of 1-3 ADDS one use, 4-6 ADDS two uses. After the roll, the die can be used as a counter for the card that is now modified.

Each D6 die has ONE use per game. If the modified card is lost, discarded, or stolen, the Munchkin D6 DOES NOT go with the card and is considered "used".

An unused Munchkin D6 can be traded, but not stolen. One die per person per start of game. It is possible to acquire more from other players during game play through trade or barter (ie - helping in combat).

Last edited by fritzling; 12-31-2010 at 01:12 PM.
fritzling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #47
ESQ

Grab of Desperation

Use during any combat. Roll for Munchkin. If successful, you may draw one card from the hand of the player of your choice. If it is something you can use, you may play it immediately. This can be the winning level. If unsuccessful, immediately lose a level.

Usable once only.

(everybody gets one die at the start of game)

Last edited by ESQ; 01-01-2011 at 08:03 PM.
ESQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:03 AM   #48
Brandy

Whenever you draw exactly one treasure card after looting the room or defeating a monster, you may roll one Munchkin d6.
If the roll is:
Munchkin Head - Too Greedy! Discard the Treasure.
2-5 Draw a second treasure, and choose the one you like. Discard the other.
6. Draw a second treasure, and keep both.

Each munchkin d6 may only be used in this way once per game.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #49
krspond

Once per game, during any combat, you may discard a card and roll one Munchkin d6. That gives a +X (X=die roll) bonus to either side. This roll can be modified with the Loaded Die, Reloaded Die, etc.
krspond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:58 AM   #50
Trsevener

During combat, you may roll all six Munchkin Dice. You must roll at least one Munchkin head and you receive a +1 combat bonus for each Munchkin head shown. You can choose to stop rolling and receive the bonus for the Munchkin heads shown, or you can reroll all the dice that were not Munchkin heads. You may continue to choose to reroll any time you have at least one new Munchkin head. If you choose to stop you receive a total positive combat bonus equal to the number of Munchkin heads you rolled. If at any time you choose to reroll and do not show a new Munchkin head, you lose all positive bonus and now have a -6 combat bonus for this turn.

Indiana MIB available for demos and tournaments. Please check out my Facebook page to see what I am up to.
Trsevener is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
munchkin dice, suggestions