Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 08-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #21
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: The Mark VI Survey Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_JB View Post
Thanks for the schedule updates on the next KS. I was just trying to figure out other funding and expenditure timelines ...
If it helps, we're expecting the basic reward to cost between $20 and $30 to get the MKVI and Dopp. This project will be one where there are no subsidized costs; the project goal will be higher than you may expect if you use earlier Ogre Kickstarters as a guide.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:06 AM   #22
TheAmishStig

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
If it helps, we're expecting the basic reward to cost between $20 and $30 to get the MKVI and Dopp. This project will be one where there are no subsidized costs; the project goal will be higher than you may expect if you use earlier Ogre Kickstarters as a guide.
It both does and doesn't. Helps me plan, but I don't know if I can swing "too many minis" worth at that price point.

But I'll stop well short of calling the price unreasonable. We're talking about a fairly deep mold, with lots of little inlets for the bits to glue on later, likely amortized across a much smaller print run than we're used to seeing in Ogre Minis. I'm guessing that between the lines is tucked that it might see a W23 release, and a retail release is much like counting to five while holding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch: right out.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:24 PM   #23
sparky00

The one request I would have is to not run the battlefields & MK VI Kickstarters concurrently or immediately after each other. I really want to participate fully in both and gaming budget is always tight in the latter part of the year, particularly Q4.

thx, e
sparky00 is offline   Reply With Quote