Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #1051
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
At least, that was her intention. But as she begins her run, she finds it impossible to continue. Sunae had forgotten about the Song of Forbidding that was Sung at her, and she curses herself quietly for it.
Ajosshi, seeing he's held in place for the foreseeable future, does a bit of math. He tosses out the Song like it's Mardi Gras beads.

"You--can' t hurt me." He Sings Forbidding at Corat, who inwardly blames Harmony for being caught by surprise. "You--can't hurt me." He repeats the Song at Mitch, Ash, and a passing pigeon in turn. "You--" he studies Zahirah, but then declines to Sing. "And you don't dare," he stares straight at Ruby, a warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlillama View Post
<<Well, I'm away from my sources right now, this theatre isn't exactly my library. I'm pretty sure I've heard of this one, though. There's a demon of that name who's convinced that he's an angel, and that his job is to rid the world of people like us. He's listed as a demon who you do not summon, because he's very powerful, impossible to bargain with due to his madness, and wants to kill you even more than the usual run of demon. He's very cheerful, but however charming he seems, he is absolutely not to be trusted in even the smallest thing. Anything more than that, I'll need my references though.>>
<<An evil sucker then. Sounds like a challenge.>> He walks towards Sunae, hoping the green fog deters the demon from its more interesting attacks. "Hey," he says to her, "I've got duct tape and dart guns."

Not liking where this is going at all, Ajosshi puts his endgame into play.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #1052
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
He walks towards Sunae, hoping the green fog deters the demon from its more interesting attacks. "Hey," he says to her, "I've got duct tape and dart guns."
She smiles at him with humor

"You have some strange kinks if you really want to fool around now"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #1053
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
She smiles at him with humor

"You have some strange kinks if you really want to fool around now"
For a second he takes her seriously, and he's shocked. Then he laughs, hands her the items, and makes sure she's pointing away from him. Just in case she is serious.

((GM literally LOL))
Old 02-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #1054
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlillama View Post
<<Well, I'm away from my sources right now, this theatre isn't exactly my library. I'm pretty sure I've heard of this one, though. There's a demon of that name who's convinced that he's an angel, and that his job is to rid the world of people like us. He's listed as a demon who you do not summon, because he's very powerful, impossible to bargain with due to his madness, and wants to kill you even more than the usual run of demon. He's very cheerful, but however charming he seems, he is absolutely not to be trusted in even the smallest thing. Anything more than that, I'll need my references though.>>
<<Goodness, what is he then? At first glance I would say he's a Habbie, but no one's going crazy...yet. But then he sounds like a Balseraph. Regardless...>>

Quote:
For a second he takes her seriously, and he's shocked. Then he laughs, hands her the items, and makes sure she's pointing away from him. Just in case she is serious.
She turns to Josh and she has a cold smile. She walks to him, tucking the dart gun into the waistband of her undies. She takes a strip of tape...

"You talk a little too much"

As she puts it securely over his mouth. A second and third strip are used to bind his hands.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #1055
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
She turns to Josh and she has a cold smile. She walks to him, tucking the dart gun into the waistband of her undies. She takes a strip of tape...

"You talk a little too much"

As she puts it securely over his mouth. A second and third strip are used to bind his hands.
Even as she's putting the tape on his mouth, Ajosshi is mumbling something. While the Song--if that's what it was--is aborted, a small Disturbance goes off. (1 point)

A second later as Sunae begins binding his hands, a larger Disturbance goes off (3 pt).
Old 02-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #1056
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Even as she's putting the tape on his mouth, Ajosshi is mumbling something. While the Song--if that's what it was--is aborted, a small Disturbance goes off. (1 point)

A second later as Sunae begins binding his hands, a larger Disturbance goes off (3 pt).
She looks around concerned

"What was that?"
Old 02-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #1057
Puck

Quote:
She looks around concerned

"What was that?"
Mitch frowns slightly as the Forbidding settles around him and shakes his head at Sunae saying "I'm not sure, but if he knows a Song well enough it's possible to Sing it with having to actualy well, sing."
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #1058
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

As Sunae secures Josh, Kane abruptly snaps back to his normal human form. He looks with concern at the dart gun Sunae has "holstered" in her panties (quite obvious since that and his shirt constitute her outfit) and draws the weapon out with surprising grace.

"Careful 'bout that, darlin'," he says, pointing the gun toward the ground and away from targets. "That's one place you definitely don't want to have a misfire." He then blinks suddenly, as though something had just hit him or as though he'd lost his breath.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #1059
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
As Sunae secures Josh, Kane abruptly snaps back to his normal human form. He looks with concern at the dart gun Sunae has "holstered" in her panties (quite obvious since that and his shirt constitute her outfit) and draws the weapon out with surprising grace.

"Careful 'bout that, darlin'," he says, pointing the gun toward the ground and away from targets. "That's one place you definitely don't want to have a misfire." He then blinks suddenly, as though something had just hit him or as though he'd lost his breath.
Sunae is suddenly very cautious

"Kane..."
Old 02-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #1060
tHEhERETIC

Ajosshi tilts his head, seemingly disappointed with his demonic minions, and sets off another 3 pt. Disturbance. With his hands and mouth bound.

Tags
in nomine