Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 11-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
killswitch1968

Default Transferral potion, what is transferred/returned?

Say Player A is facing a monster I have enhanced with Intelligent, and has to use both a one shot item, and a clerical Turn ability.

I understand if Player B then uses transferral potion, only the monster enhancers go with it, and none of the one-shot items are counted in combat, which I assume includes the clerical turn ability.

Do the cards then get returned to Player A?
Do one-shot (ie. non monster enhancers like ancient/humongous, but say sport-drink) one the monster transfer over?
killswitch1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
thedag

Default Re: Transferral potion, what is transferred/returned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch1968 View Post
Say Player A is facing a monster I have enhanced with Intelligent, and has to use both a one shot item, and a clerical Turn ability.

I understand if Player B then uses transferral potion, only the monster enhancers go with it, and none of the one-shot items are counted in combat, which I assume includes the clerical turn ability.

Do the cards then get returned to Player A?
Do one-shot (ie. non monster enhancers like ancient/humongous, but say sport-drink) one the monster transfer over?
Assuming by clerical turn ability you mean discarding cards to get a bonus against undead creatures then my understanding is those cards would not be returned to the cleric as they have already been discarded. The one shots have not been discarded which is where the difference is.

As to the other part can you perhaps clarify the question. I think I know what you mean but it appears you may have accidently left part of the question out.
thedag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Transferral potion, what is transferred/returned?

Somehow, I never saw this thread. I can only assume it passed under Andrew's vision as well: Any one-shots played to the Munchkin side are to have been considered played and are discarded, not returned. The entire Monster side is transfered to the player now facing the Monster[s].
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
one-shot, transferral potion