Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Traveller

Old 01-23-2017, 07:31 PM   #1
duffy1330

Default SJG JTAS article access?

I missed out on purchasing a SJG JTAS subscription before its demise back in December 2015. Outside of the "best of", which I already picked up and devoured (the one with governments detailed), are there any opportunities to gain access to the library of back articles? I understand no new content will ever be forthcoming, but I'd be more than willing to purchase access through warehouse 23, for example, but I don't see that as an option on the site. Thanks in advance for your insight!
duffy1330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:25 AM   #2
ericbsmith

Location: Binghamton, NY, USA. Near the river Styx in the 5th Circle.
Default Re: SJG JTAS article access?

As Mike Wightman and I discussed in the other JTAS thread, an archive CD-ROM with all of SJGames JTAS is likely to be available soon at FFE's website. They already have two GURPS Traveller CD-ROMs which contain all of the GURPS Traveller material between them. And FFE does a buy 3 get one free (or, 4 for 3 as they call it), so if you wait until the JTAS CD is available you can order all three GURPS CD-ROMs and pick out another Traveller CD for free.
Kaboom-baya.
ericbsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:44 PM   #3
duffy1330

Default Re: SJG JTAS article access?

Great! My apologies for missing that part of the discussion and thank you for your clarification, Eric.
duffy1330 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jtas