Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Old 05-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #1
Anders

Default GURPS Classic Camelot

I noticed that the pdf includes a page "I" which is the Warehouse 23 pdf-blurb but which was not present in original book (for obvious reasons). I've never seen this in any other GURPS Classic files - is it intentional? And why for this but no other pdfs?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
Steven Marsh

Default Re: GURPS Classic Camelot

Most (perhaps all?) PDFs posted by Steve Jackson Games in the early days included a page like that. It was dropped at some point in 2006 (just a few months after GURPS Classic: Camelot was uploaded, as near as I can tell).

I'm not 100% sure of the reasoning behind its addition or eventual dropping. My guess is that it was a way to ensure that information was posted about items -- especially classic uploads -- in situations where there was no other way to attach it to an item. For example, the individual adventures for GURPS Fantasy Adventures were split into individual adventures, which were uploaded individually, each of which has one of those cover sheets serving as its "cover.
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
Anders

Default Re: GURPS Classic Camelot

Ok. Thanks. Just thought I would ask in case it wasn't meant to be there.

Tags
camelot, gurps classic