Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-18-2015, 04:18 PM   #71
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Monster Hunters: Justice [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talosian View Post
"Well, there's only one way to be sure that the Incredible Plumber isn't a threat. I'll go get him. Meet me in the garden?" Jack vanishes, and a few moments later the hedge at the side of the house rustles as he leaps over it.
Marcus smiles at the sight of the rustle of leaves and mutters to himself..."That is pretty cool." and gets out of the car. He stealthily heads over to the garden, taking care not to be seen, and hides out to wait for Jack.
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:34 PM   #72
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

The Warehouse: Randal Kane

It takes some handling of the guard (people don't stay down forever on a single punch), but Randal is good at man handling, and gets the guard secured without difficulty. He finds the dumpster he needs, are fairly close by as well.

GM Rolls:
wrestling
IQ-based Stealth

Ketty and the Plumber: Jack Brown, Marcus Savage

The two wend their way through the hedge garden until they are within 10 yards of the house -- at which point they're going to have to make an exposed run across a lawn to make it to the house. They also have to cross the threshold right at the house -- at which point their supernatural gifts will be down for just a second.

Jack points out the balcony of the house he used to escape, and from what Marcus is sensing and Jack can remember, the plumber is back in the same bathroom.

GM Rolls:
Move! (Jack) -- (16+invisibility bonuses)
Stealth (Marcus) -- (16)
IQ (Jack, memory)

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #73
Talosian

Jack focuses, deliberately suppressing Brown, an act which has roughly the effect of dropping him down a well, and which Brown enjoys almost exactly as much. Jack flickers into sight for a split second, facing Marcus with a grin, and steps backwards over the boundary. Within an instant he releases Brown, whose presence rebounds elastically to the fore, and Jack vanishes again, becoming invisible first to the supernatural, and then to the mundane. Jack throws his voice back to Marcus, "Back in a sec," spins on his heel, and sprints for the wall.

Spoiler:  
Old 02-19-2015, 08:48 PM   #74
the_matrix_walker

Marcus activates his Invisibility Art (IQ Based Taijutsu! - 13) and conceals himself (Stealth - 16) to await Jack's signal.
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:08 AM   #75
Skullcrusher

Randal checks the guard for keys and/or a security access badge. He will also take any radio off of him to monitor radio traffic. Afterwards he transport the guard to the dumpster and put him in. Then he will goe back to inspecting the door to see if there are any alarms or booby traps. He also looks to see if there is a conventional lock or a key pad.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer

Last edited by Skullcrusher; 02-20-2015 at 10:26 AM.
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:22 AM   #76
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Randal realizes he should've checked the guard for keys and/or a security access badge so he will climb into the dumpster and retrieve those items then....
He'll goes back to inspecting the door to see if there are any alarms or booby traps. He also looks to see if there is a conventional lock or a key pad.
OCC: you're implying you dumped the guard in the dumpster, but you never actually did that ...

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 02-23-2015, 09:19 AM   #77
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

The warehouse: Randal Kane

The door has a conventional lock and it seems to be completely free of security systems. As he is looking at the door, a burst of riffle fire hits all around him. Its coming from an area off to the side, but Randal is not aware of the exact position of the shooter.

GM rolls
IQ-based forced entry (looking at door for security systems)
Per (looking for shooter)

Ketty and the Plumber: Jack Brown, Marcus Savage

Marcus waits just outside.

Jack works his way through the house back into the bathroom, where the plumber is still there. On his way up he sees Ketty glaring out the window at the media and strippers. Up around the plumber, he appears to be alone, tinkering with the pipes.

GM rolls
Stealth (jack)
Stealth (marcus)
Hide in Plain Sight (marcus)

Old 02-24-2015, 08:08 AM   #78
Skullcrusher

Fast Draw SMG 14 or less (3d6=10) Success.

He will trigger his Adrenal boost as he tries to kick the door open....

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer

Last edited by Skullcrusher; 02-24-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #79
Ransom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
The Hermit is dressed in his typical garb, long heavy cloak, staff and carrying a lantern.
He steps to where they will walk into him and waits.
Recognizing the garb of a mystic, Brother Man tenses up slightly but tries to maintain an outward appearance of calmness as he approaches. "Good evening, stranger!"
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:59 AM   #80
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Recognizing the garb of a mystic, Brother Man tenses up slightly but tries to maintain an outward appearance of calmness as he approaches. "Good evening, stranger!"
Greetings. I have sensed the youth is in trouble and great danger and come to see what I may do to help.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote