Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Gamer Finder

Old 11-02-2017, 11:54 PM   #1
Sleepless in San Antonio

Default LFG San Antonio

Like the title say I'm looking for a group to game with in San Antonio,
I have played on and off again with various people that my dad knew as my dad was gm, we have yet to finish a single campaign and have been wondering what a successful game would look like(no offense to my old man)
Sleepless in San Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:50 AM   #2
Damon Griffin

Default Re: LFG San Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in San Antonio View Post
Like the title say I'm looking for a group to game with in San Antonio,
I have played on and off again with various people that my dad knew as my dad was gm, we have yet to finish a single campaign and have been wondering what a successful game would look like(no offense to my old man)
What sort of game? Over the years our group has played lots of AD&D 3.0 and Pathfinder, very occasional D&D old school revivals, HERO/Champions, HarnMaster, Call of Cthulhu and GURPS; and so far once each AD&D 5th Ed, Ars Magica, Mage: the Awakening, Savage Worlds Deadlands, and Castles and Crusades.

C&C is our current game, set around Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms. GM started us off running through the Under Illefarn module, and we likely have one more session to wrap that up, by which time we should be 4th level.

Ars Magica campaign is not done, but on a temporary hiatus. Our covenant has been together for about 20 years in-game and may soon transition from a late Spring covenant to a Summer covenant.

Depending on the game we have up to 5 players plus GM, ages ranging from 45-ish to 57. We play near IH-10 and UTSA Blvd.
Damon Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote