Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
Misplaced Buckeye

Default You know I had to ask about doing this with Ogre...

For those of you that just logged in today 08/16/18, you saw this notice
In celebration and support of the return of The Fantasy Trip, Steve Jackson Games will release a limited publishing agreement for the game in 2019. Under the terms of the license, writers and illustrators will be able to create original PDFs for sale on Warehouse 23, the Steve Jackson Games web store, and earn royalties for the sale of those works. PDFs offered for sale under this agreement will have the right to use the world of Cidri and the TFT game mechanics, all under an official "Compatible with The Fantasy Trip" logo.
Now comes my question. When can we Ogreists take our turn at this? Some of you have been cranking out stuff for years. Granted the Ogrezine fills this void somewhat but some are more prolific than others and the ability to actually be licensed and supported by SJG would be huge.
I guess the bigger question would be does everything have to be canon or would the Alternate Ogreverse be approved of?
Especially with the new innovation of the playmat M1 and hopefully more to come to continue to energize and build the Ogre fanbase, this seems a logical move forward.
I applaud the efforts of TFT creators and SJG for putting this concept forward.
Misplaced Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote