Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 03-29-2020, 01:06 PM   #31
AlexanderHowl

Default Re: Fantasy setting 150 points no disads...

The Stalker [150]

Attributes: ST 12 [20]; IQ 10 [0]; DX 12 [40]; HT 12 [20]

Advantages: Craftiness 4 [20]; Stalker 4 [20]

Skills: Camouflage (E) IQ+10 [4]-20; Knife (E) DX+4 [12]-16; Stealth (A) DX+8 [2]-20; Tracking (A) Per+4 [2]-14; plus 10 CP of additional skills.

Notes: The Stalker is a killer of men and beasts, capable of approaching even the most aware of targets and slitting their throats before they even know that they are in danger (AOA (Strong) plus Telegraphic Attack allows for a skill 15 cutting attack with a long knife for 1d+3 cutting damage, dealing an average of 13 damage against an unarmored target after modifiers).
AlexanderHowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:11 AM   #32
bocephus

Default Re: Fantasy setting 150 points no disads...

I just want to thank you all for making my next batch of "organized bad guys" for my ongoing campaign.

Im going to grab each of these and bump them a little (the PCs are all 175-180 now) and they just became the organized opposition / competition for my players.

These are all great templates and varied in design and feel. These will be a nice add to my "I need some NPC badguys" for end chapter encounters or on going enemies.
bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote