Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 02-26-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
heathd666

Default Character Creation Booklet

so i know i am extremly late to the game but is there a character creation booklet i can hand out to my players for creating characters? one that says step one choose celestila human here is a brief summary of what each one is etc. step 2 choose a choir or band and here are some brief summary of each that is available. step 3 etc etc. sorry i pitched this game to my group and we are going to try it in a couple weeks. i picked up the book at half priced books. the black softcover (1st edition?) character creation is kind of all over the place in the book.
heathd666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #2
johndallman
Night Watchman

Default Re: Character Creation Booklet

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathd666 View Post
... is there a character creation booklet i can hand out to my players for creating characters?
Not that I've ever encountered, I'm afraid.
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:45 AM   #3
cptbutton

There is an "Angel Creation Guide" on pages 121-127 of the "Angelic Player's Guide" which might be the sort of thing you mean. It lists the steps and basic choices of Choir, Archangel, dissonance, attunements, etc with very short descriptions of each, and page references back to the main book.

There is a similar "Demon Creation Guide" in the "Infernal Player's Guide", also on pages 121-127.

There aren't comparable summaries in the "Corporeal Player's Guide" or the "Ethereal Player's Guide".

Of course, these are in books you may not have, which cost extra, if you can find them. (But all the In Nomine books can be purchased in PDF form.)
Old 02-27-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
heathd666

@johndallman well shoot i guess i have 3 weeks to make one than lol.

@cptbutton good to know ill have to see how much the pdfs are. in your opinion are they worth it?
heathd666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:54 PM   #5
Jason

I found the Angelic and Demonic Players Guides useful for that end summary section in each alone, but they're also full of nice setting material.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:55 AM   #6
cptbutton

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathd666 View Post
@johndallman well shoot i guess i have 3 weeks to make one than lol.

@cptbutton good to know ill have to see how much the pdfs are. in your opinion are they worth it?
Oh yes, there is a lot of good stuff in those books, besides the creation summary.